Sunday (3/7/21)coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (3/7/21)coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Sunday Morning Ladies

6:09 am

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

For some reason there is so much anger in the air. So today I am going to try laughing instead of snarling. I think we all need an emotional boost 🥰
Humor is such a strong weapon, such a strong answer. Laughter can cure a physical condition, it can and will positively affect emotional distress as well. Laughter is able to usher in new perspective which can give way to a new attitude, and can affect our attitude towards any situation or individual. Finding humor in a situation, any situation,
can prevent us from falling into the trap of feeling powerless or behaving like victims. That being said........

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes 🦟🦟

It's always darkest just before dawn. So, if you're gonna take your neighbors paper....that's the time to do it 🙈

Ladies, why is it we can't put our mascara on with our mouths closed?
😯

Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food ? 🐀😺

NEVER under any circumstances take a sleeping pill 😴 and a laxative 😳 on the same night!

And before this post gets too long.....

When I was young I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to goto medical school. One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters -
PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect,
Those who answered
SPINE are doctors today....
the rest of us are.... well, not doctors !

😂😂😂😂😂

We should try to choose humor, it will always keep our personal power where is belongs....WITH US !!

Don't forget your Happy Dance 💃💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY
14 x

AD

Re: Sunday (3/7/21)coffee ☕☕☕

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gypsy:..Good Morning 😊. Awesome post and written well. Have missed you 🙂. ......Did you see I finally posted a picture, don’t know how I did it, but I DID!!!!!🥳. Have a great day today....H. Oh, THANK YOU FOR THE COFFEE ☕️.
10 x

Gypsy

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy:..Good Morning 😊. Awesome post and written well. Have missed you 🙂. ......Did you see I finally posted a picture, don’t know how I did it, but I DID!!!!!🥳. Have a great day today....H. Oh, THANK YOU FOR THE COFFEE ☕️.
@AD

Good morning 😊👋

Yes !! I saw your picture ! It's a beautiful amaryllis flower !!! I've been busy.....relaxing!!! I've read several of my books and have still been trying to catch this last little kitten, Skittles. He is starting to let me get close enough that I have sorta petted him 😻 other than that ....just reading along here 😳
Stay happy H 💞💞(((HUGS)))- Gypsy
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Thank you Gypsy, for your words of wisdom and all the funny jokes. Enjoying coffee with you is a great way to start the day ( and week) off on a positive note. Btw... It looks like I’m not getting into medical school. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a great day!!!
9 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you Gypsy, for your words of wisdom and all the funny jokes. Enjoying coffee with you is a great way to start the day ( and week) off on a positive note. Btw... It looks like I’m not getting into medical school. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a great day!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂

I went into accounting 😁

-Gypsy
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good Morning Gypsy and Forum Friends!!
I am delighted that Gypsy is pouring coffee's for us
this morning. [clink] I don't even need the funny paper
today, Gypsy even covered the humor! :lol:
Bright sunny morning, tho a tad to early to say that
Spring is my region.
Everybody have a blessed day.
~honey
10 x

Gypsy

Good morning @honey😊

Glad this morning finds you in good spirits 💃💃 it's pretty here this morning. And this week we are suppose to get back to our normal warm temps ...I'm ready for some sunshine ☀️🌞☀️

Grab a cuppa ☕[clink]☕

-Gypsy 💃💃💃
10 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I think this is the best and funniest post I've ever read! Yes, this forum needs more laughter and light! It made me laugh out loud and like you, I would not become a doctor! LOL!

I wish you and everyone a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
8 x

Gypsy

Starbird wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, I think this is the best and funniest post I've ever read! Yes, this forum needs more laughter and light! It made me laugh out loud and like you, I would not become a doctor! LOL!

I wish you and everyone a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
Good Morning Starbird - glad you enjoyed -Gypsy
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Well I guess I'm not a doctor 😆😁😜🤭😉😏🤣😂☺️ Hope everyone has a great day!!!! ☺️💗💗💗
9 x