Today is...

Jacee

Today is...

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

International Women's Day!

Does anyone celebrate..in any way?

Maybe, even...just with a good meal...or treat...dessert? ;)
7 x

Kat

Re: Today is...

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I usually find something online from a small woman owned company and buy a product from them. Earlier I was on Amazon looking at the handmade items. I found several that I liked. ☺️💗
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

J:.... if you’re cooking I will have.....Salmon, Asparagus Tips, Baked potato 😊. Plz. Oh a Salad first 😊
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
J:.... if you’re cooking I will have.....Salmon, Asparagus Tips, Baked potato 😊. Plz. Oh a Salad first 😊
Yum! That sounds delicious! I think I'm having tuna fish salad sandwich and a mixed green salad.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I had Tuna fish sandwich with mixed greens on the sandwich the other day. Yummy 😋. How are you doing today?🙂....H.
5 x

Jacee

AD(H)...Yes, I like all you listed..and have Salmon each week

Tune salad is a summer staple..that I like, too. ;)
6 x

Ariana

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I had Tuna fish sandwich with mixed greens on the sandwich the other day. Yummy 😋. How are you doing today?🙂....H.
I'm doing good today, thank you! I really want to go to a nursery and get tomato plants and a few flowers. Hopefully, I can get someone to take me later today.
3 x

Jacee

Yes, my daughter said she would be starting her garden soon..they ( she& hubby) have a large plot
And grew many different veggies.
5 x

Jacee

Ariana..when you said, take you..do you not drive..u don't have to answer, if this is too personal!🙄
4 x

Ariana

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana..when you said, take you..do you not drive..u don't have to answer, if this is too personal!🙄
Yes, I do drive short distances but I can't lift dirt and plants. I just need a little help here and there.
3 x