Cleo watch

KatieS

Re: Cleo watch

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

@Vicky

Today is my first day on the forum but I cannot skip past your heartbreaking post without telling you how deeply sorry I am for your loss. Sincerely, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Katie
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Vicky

I am so sorry about the loss of your son, I know how devastated you are feeling. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

💞💞🙏💞💞 (((BIG HUG))) -GYPSY
11 x

KatieS

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

@RS

I also want to give you my sympathies for your sad situation with Cleo. I will add you and Cleo to my prayers tonight.

Katie
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Oh.... @Vicky ....my friend 💔🥺

I cannot express how very very sorry I am about the loss of your son. My husband and I also lost a son at the age of 17.

You have most heartfelt my support and prayers. A parent should never have to suffer the loss of a child. When we do it’s very difficult for a long time to remember our child without completely breaking down.

I can offer this to you....

Time will pass after this tragedy. And eventually....believe me....you WILL be able to remember your son, and smile. The tears will always be there, but there will be a smile behind those tears. Smiles of remembrance. Remembering all that your son was to you. Little moments shared. Things your son did that made you laugh eventually will make you laugh again....eventually.

That time will come my friend. Until then lean on those who offer their support and love.

I offer both to you 💞💞💞
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Vicky:.... I am so sorry to hear about your Son😢. ......H. .....🙏
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Vicky I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I pray to God to give you strength during this devastating time. I will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Vicky I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going thru. I will keep you in my thoughts.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Vicky

so sorry for your loss....
you WILL rejoice when you meet on the
other side, a heart will never break any
more, love and prayer's..... (((hugs)))
~honey
11 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

@Vicky
I'm am so sorry to learn you lost your son. How heartbreaking..it goes against nature for a parent to lose a child. You are in my prayers. 🙏♥️
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

How are you today Ireland gs. ..... H😊
7 x