AD

Re: Cleo watch

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m sorry RS, πŸ˜’πŸ™.....H.
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Vicky:.... I am so sorry about your Son 😒. May his Memory be a blessing πŸ™....H.
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I am so sorry @RS
Whether it be our precious human kids or our precious fur babies, its a very painful loss. I hope the beautiful memories of Cleo helps you cope with this terrible loss 😰
Right now, I am so stricken with grief, worse because it was sudden, no warning. Just 2 days of coughing,,which turned deadly.
He was a IT expert protecting companies with high security passwords. I am getting constant calls from the companies, asking do I know his passwords. Begging me to try and guess them. I tried, and got an alert if I put in one more wrong password, I will permanently disable the system.. I myself have all his Apple products, without the ability to get into them.
I am going again today to his condo to continue to give away his belongings to charity.
So many of these things I bought him. I really want to save it for him, but then im shaken by reality that my youngest child is gone forever. Never to hold him again, if only for a momentπŸ˜₯
I thought that no one can console me, but I was wrong. All of our tribes beautiful wishes did help me alot.
THANK YOU ALL !! especially the ones that are also grieving for their own terrible loss.
Some people think that because I have other kids, the loss is less painful. WRONG !! WRONG !! WRONG !!

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Vicky
@Vicky

πŸ˜ͺ πŸ’ž πŸ™ πŸ’ž
10 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Vicky there are no words I can say but I am so sorry for your loss and pain you are going thru Hugs to you and your Family. πŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ’šπŸ€
13 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

@Vicky
@RS

Please accept my deepest sympathies.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us."

β€” Helen Keller
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

RS I know your heart is broken. Wish we could take your pain away. I am so sorry for your loss. πŸ˜ͺπŸ’šπŸ€
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I want to thank you all again for all of your kind and loving words.

It means so much more to me than you’ll even know...πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ₯Ί
5 x