AD

Re: Cleo watch

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS. Just checking in to see if you’re alright...H
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

RS, I’m so sorry 😢. It’s so painful to watch a beloved pet die. It’s one of the reasons I have no pets. I never want to go through that sadness again. My heart aches for you.💔 Cleo knows how much you love her and I’m sure appreciates the wonderful life you’ve shared. ((Hugs))
12 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Omg everyone...I am so touched by your posts.

Cleo is still with us, strong ole doggie. 🥺 It’s been a long night and a busy busy day for me. I am just now able to sit down for a few minutes.

Each of us took turns staying with Cleo last night. Everyone was able to get some amount of sleep. I slept a total of 1 hour. And because I am Mom I also ran to the store to get stuff to make big breakfast for everyone (Daughter’s fave sausage rolls among the offerings) and made a big batch of tortellini salad for them to take home. They may stay another night.

Busy today. Daughter is in college so three Zoom classes today. At one point DD, SIL and I were in the kitchen and Cleo started to bark (weakly) and we rushed to her....she wagged. She cannot sit up so we keep flipping her position to try and make her comfortable.

We are doing all we can. They all insisted I sit and relax and have a bit of time to myself. So I wanted to come here and update you and that’s when I read all your beautiful posts. 💞💞💞💞

I wont really be on here much but need to post to “Ireland” (GS). I can see what happened by a post by her. I had no idea. I must have missed that somehow. Again SMH.

I have literally been on my feet since 5:30 am and my body is starting to protest much.

I hope you are all doing well and I want to tell you how much I appreciate you all...🥰🥰🥰
13 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And btw....has anyone heard from @Vicky ? Seems it has been quite some time.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

No was also wondering today about Vicky 😊. Get some rest 😊. ..... H
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
No was also wondering today about Vicky 😊. Get some rest 😊. ..... H
I’m trying to right now🥰

I also just discovered about GS🥺
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @RS
I havent been on for a while.
I lost my youngest son a few weeks ago, so I was too distraught to text. He had 2 chihuahua puppies which are now with me. Very hard but they are a part of him.
My heart goes out to you. I believe we love our fur babies the same as our human kids. The feelings are the same.
I have so much to do to take care of my sons personal and business dealings.
I might not sign on here for a while until I take care of things.
I will keep you and cleo and all my friends here in my prayers❤️❤️

HUGS🥰vicky
12 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Oh my!! I don't really know you but can do nothing but sympathize. I have no children. But have had the opportunity to share my sister's children over the years. I cannot begin to imagine your pain and loss. I am not big on praying but I will pray that the Lord finds a way to offer some comfort and solace to you. God bless.
10 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Vicky
I'm so sorry for your loss💔
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Vicky I am so sorry this is the first I have heard about your son. I can not begin to imagine what you are dealing with. I will pray for God to give you strength and comfort.
10 x