Show Items!!!

Jo

Show Items!!!

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

There was a show a few days ago with Chuck and Dionne. They were talking and laughing so much that Dionne seemed to forget to show the items. It was the set of 10 pouches in several different colors. I was waiting for her to show a particular color, but by the time she got to it, it was sold out! I don't mind them enjoying themselves at work, but they need to remember why they're there!
Also, please instruct the camera handlers to stay on the host when he/she is showing details on the item.
13 x

KatieS

Re: Show Items!!!

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

Hello. I'm Katie. I'm new here but I'm not a new shopper at SLC and this is my first post. I like Bali, abalone, pearls, and anything different than normal. I don't purchase high-end jewelry here.

The Chuck and Dion show is not my cup of tea in general. I think Dion does a poor job presenting jewelry too (forget Chuck) as she is slow. I also think her thoughts are elsewhere like she is not present. I see her looking at her iPad or phone often, she doesn't give great highlights for an item nor does she give good reasons why I should purchase it. I used to think it was because of Chuck taking over the presentation and not letting her speak but I've seen her do this with others. With all that said, I'll give her a pass as I know she is a new mom and she is probably stretched. But it is frustrating.

I like to watch Blake and Michele together. They're both knowledgeable and Michele does everything but stands on her head to present the item in many different ways.
12 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Welcome:...Katie S. 😊
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@KatieS H KatieS and welcome to the forum.
5 x

KatieS

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

Thanks!

@AD and @Gem Lover
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m starting to think that SLC does internship and like I. T. Department, and camera people, and graphics and setting up for next auction, as they are learning, are making mistakes sometimes. Maybe, I’m not completely sure. .....H. 🙂. I do watch but not as much
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Craig is the worst host for doing this he always has to go on and on and on about the knowledge he knows about the product while we wait and wait and wait to even see the product in person. I’m not a fan of him especially for this reason we want to see the product on the host not watch Craig talk forever.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have said that for so long. Even txt live ( get to the price ) still keeps on talking. :lol: ....H.
3 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I haven't watch slc in a really long time. It stressed me when they go on and on about something I have to have and I sit and wait to see what they are talking about. I've come to the conclusion that most everything about slc is amateurish from hosting to camera work to the website.
9 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

This is my opinion....
It seems slc wants to compete with the veteran shopping channels. The problem is that much more goes into a shopping experience than the product purchased. First, the hosts. On other networks, there are expectations that they will care enough to show the product fully. They should have some ethics because lying to make a sale is still a lie. They should be professional and mature. Nowhere does this imply that they cannot have fun. But....do not throw common sense out the window. Do not treat us like we are stupid. ( Tony are you listening?) The camera should stay on the product until it had been shown completely, front, back. No one needs to have the camera on them all the time. ( Cheryl are you listening?) Stop buying close out clothing if it's off size or mislabeled. It's not a good deal if you have to return. CS agents should be trained. You cannot do this when they are located all over the planet. They should care enough to get answers instead of forwarding to the "concern department". Warehouse employees shouldn't be shipping damaged product or returns. Seems like common sense. There appears to be zero communication among departments. The president is either completely uninformed or has a policy that says everyone needs to fix there own problems. He routinely forwards emails about issues to Mods instead of getting involved to find a solution. All he would have to do is read the forum daily to see what areas need attention. It appears he cannot be bothered. I'm sure I've missed things. Slc cannot be a rookie network trying to compete with the pros when they refuse as a whole to recognize there is more to an enjoyable shopping experience than the item for sale including a secure website that doesn't make us question a purchase. The sad thing is that they have been around for awhile. You would never know it by the problems we experience.
11 x