Night Owls

JA

Night Owls

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Shoplc has called the viewers who watch the time slot I watch Night Owls. Well this morning I think the programmers think we are brain dead. The time that the TLV is usually shown has been a long drawn out Opatra products show. Now Becky just said "I know some viewers are saying not Opatra again". She said they were giving 30% off next auction which was necklaces for those of us that did not like the long Opatra presentation. The necklaces reminded me of something for Friday under $10 that I like. They have been slowly changing the format of the overnight and I'm not sure I like it :|
8 x

Gypsy

Re: Night Owls

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

there are alot of times when it seems we get the "leftovers"
Or the costume pieces

-Gypsy
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

JA:.....well the Optra brush is on again, Cindy and Jessica are on, another hr. presentation I suppose 🥴 😫.....H.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I hate when they show Opatra, the demonstration is always way to long. Opatra came on and I had time to clean my duck pen, give the ducks food and water, do dish's, I came back and it was still on. They spend way to long on certain items and people get bored and change the station or like I did go do something else. One thing I like about other stations is they do not spend a long time on any item.
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gemlover:....I’m literately sick of all the Optra items 😩. .....H
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Gemlover:....I’m literately sick of all the Optra items 😩. .....H
Anyone who is a regular is sick of Opatra!
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
JA:.....well the Optra brush is on again, Cindy and Jessica are on, another hr. presentation I suppose 🥴 😫.....H.
Deanna has said on past shows we have gotten permission to give you night owls a special price on some Opatra thing. I thought wow but the next hosts had the Opatra thing with the same low price.
Fool me once
7 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Never watch .I don’t like their live presentations and prefer to make some research and price comparisons before buying.Trust more my judgement than theirs...Peace and love to you all.
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

I agree, the night owl shows used to be good for bargains. Last night the Opatra show was so boring, I went to sleep. The programming is turning to the worst.
6 x