Where did everyone go?

Beachpeace

Where did everyone go?

Post by Beachpeace » 3 years ago

I know Karen is gone. Kim hasn't' seemed to be on lately. It seems the only hosts ive seen are Becky, Tony, Michele, Chuck and Shawn. I have to say Shawn has really seemed happy and entertaining lately, love that man. I like Michele but last night she was doing a little too much modeling when they already had a model. But she's trying really hard. Hope everything gets back to normal again.
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Where did everyone go?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Beachpeace wrote:
3 years ago
I know Karen is gone. Kim hasn't' seemed to be on lately. It seems the only hosts ive seen are Becky, Tony, Michele, Chuck and Shawn. I have to say Shawn has really seemed happy and entertaining lately, love that man. I like Michele but last night she was doing a little too much modeling when they already had a model. But she's trying really hard. Hope everything gets back to normal again.
Michelle really does like to strut her stuff! One of the reasons I change the channel when she's on!
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Beachpeace

Post by Beachpeace » 3 years ago

Please don' t misunderstand what i said about Michele. I am really praying for her . I just think she needs some guidance on how to be a great host because she does come up with some great ideas.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Is Karen gone for GOOD, I hope NOT 😳😊....H
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Karen is gone for good?????? 🗣NOooooo ...
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Does anybody know where she went? Or maybe something to do with her mother? I know she lives with her mom and helps with caregiving. Now I’m really wondering, she was a good host for SLC!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I happened to just hear the end of her last show when she said she was leaving. I have no idea why. Maybe to focus on her own jewelry line?

Lots and lots of changes at SLC ON TOP of change upon change.

None that I see are for the benefit of the customer or the overall shopping experience. Not. A. Single. One.
9 x