MODERATORS

anniebelle

MODERATORS

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Do we have Moderators anymore? I'd like to register a complaint. why in the world do you folks keep EMPTYING MY CART??? You emptied it last night, I spent all morning trying to reconstruct what I lost. Had to leave for a few hours, came back and it has BEEN EMPTIED AGAIN!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???
5 x

AD

Re: MODERATORS

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:...are they $10 and under items? H 😊🥴
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:...are they $10 and under items? H 😊🥴
Some of them from today, most from earlier. They're still available, it's not like they were pulled for someone else! One was Tangerine Kyanite from yesterday!
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my, 😳. Would you happen to know where the “Meet the host’s went”. Also on bottom of first page is something new to me I haven’t seen, called Style Squad. Also a new host with Chuckles is on. Mia. 😊....H
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 3 years ago

I feel so bad for Mia, she is being interrupted by this narcissistic fool and his big mouth😡
No one has the nerve to put him in his place!!

His constant chatter and that annoying licking of his lips and sticking his tongue out is plain creepy
I miss Nikki so much....we are stuck with this over the top clown on the under 10 Friday 😪

The name Chuckles is right on!!
Thanks for the laughs
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

1953, your welcome 😊.... :lol: :lol: H
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

H-

Chuckles is the funniest and most perfect name for Chuck! I laugh every time I see you mention Chuckles!
3 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 3 years ago

I agree! Chuck is on the air too much and he always talks over the other host. Chuck also talks too much and will not let anyone talk ... Where is Michele? Shop Lc can you please put on other hosts besides Chuck. I live in California and Chuck is on every night! Thank you
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Actually, Ariana. Annibelle came up with the name CHUCKLES, she comes up with some names and so forth I laugh till I about cry, she’s funny. And thanks 😊. H
2 x

anniebelle

I wanted two of the oils, since free shipping picked up the phone to order them separately. Of course my order wouldn't go through, put me on hold forever while i watched them sell out!
4 x