So what does

Horsepower

Re: So what does

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

My Dad will be 91 in August and got his first shot last week. I haven't seen him for over a year. We are planning to get together on Father's Day and I can't wait, am so excited !!
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

AD and Horsepower. I am really glad your folks are receiving their shots. And AD that you are too!
RS and AD. My sister and her best friend Marilyn have both been very occupied trying to get appointments for quite some time now. Sister is well over the 65 year old threshold and her friend is 73 I believe. There have been efforts in this state to have special vaccination sites for "underserved" communities. Mostly in minority cluster communities. Pacific Islanders for example. It seems the elder folks in very rural areas now are some of the most underserved of all. Before this last incident both sister and Marilyn were told there was vaccine available. And only 140 miles away! One way. Good gravy. Thanks but no thanks. They are both fairly stubborn. They will prevail. Eventually. I will get mine as soon as all signs of AFib have subsided. Thank God for my medical provider.
Good Luck everyone!
7 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Sissy.2...Reading your post, was disturbing..and hope you'll will be able to get "the shot(s)" soon
with as little inconvenience as possible.....( not having to travel such a distance!)
There should be consideration!
Good Luck! ;)
3 x