Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

RS

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ireland wrote:
3 years ago
Just an FYI, if anyone likes Jane Seymour, her line of "Open Heart" jewelry is now at the J network. She's on now or supposed to be. I don't have any of her jewelry but it is kind of pretty.
I got some texts sent to my phone about those. She used to sell them at one of the mainstream mall jewelry stores. I think the open heart concept is lovely🥰🥰
5 x

Ireland

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I was wondering if the store decided not to carry her line or if she decided to sell on a network. Whatever store she was at, she was there for a long time. Jared's maybe?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ireland wrote:
3 years ago
I was wondering if the store decided not to carry her line or if she decided to sell on a network. Whatever store she was at, she was there for a long time. Jared's maybe?
I think it was Jared and Kay. I remember her commercials.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

J. Seymour jewelry launch was on J. 3/19. I am also wondering if she sold at Kay’s or Jared. I remember the commercial on TV but can’t remember which jewelry store.....H 😊
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I didn't see anything on the website about the Clearance sale, I havent been watching much since Friday. Have they been talking it up?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I didn't see anything on the website about the Clearance sale, I havent been watching much since Friday. Have they been talking it up?
I only watched the lifestyle show this morning and they never mentioned it. It’s on the program guide though for the next week I think.

Gonna be a longggggggg week.
7 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I think it starts tomorrow at least it says that when I scroll thru on my tv.
7 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I will be excited enough to buy when they have their going out of business sale! very poor business model-- snail shipping-- poor quality--misleading presentations.. and the list goes on!
2 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I have checked in a few times.Not impressed with the “clearance” prices!I seem to recall quite a few years ago a summer vault clearance where the prices were fairly decent and the stuff was gone before I could get on the phone.Have not seen anything like that for a very long time.In fact I am sure some of the prices have been raised a bit?Only a couple things were reasonable for clearance in my opinion.
8 x