anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

UNFORTUNATELY!!! He does stick his tongue out a lot! :lol:
Wireless earbuds ladies...wireless earbuds! 🤣
Educate me please! These work with your Smart phone, right?
I just looked. Big River has my earbuds for $89.00 right now in the mint, black, rose gold and champagne. They have other models as well. But like I said there are soooooo many brands.
2 x

anniebelle

Re: Right on schedule!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Wireless earbuds ladies...wireless earbuds! 🤣
YES!!!! I am usually using them with my iPad but I bought them to use with my Nintendo Switch. There are all kinds and all price ranges as well.
The two typical types of earbud styles are the ones that HANG from your ear (Think Apple AirPods) or the kind that I prefer are the style where there is a silicone earpiece that fits in your ear. I think they are MUCH more comfortable. I cannot wear the other kind they bother my ears.
I ordered mine from the big river. Brand is called 1More. I got the mint-aqua colored ones (match my Switch). They came with 3 sizes of silicone ear pieces. They are rechargeable. They are small and compact and pair up easily with my phone or any device. They have their own cute little charging case. Mine looks like a mint-aqua egg!
Let me know if I can answer any other questions. I am not very techie but I know how to use these!
Mine cost $100.00 but you can literally find them on big river for $20.00 in all kinds of brands and colors.
Thanks for the info! I'll put them on my wish list. I'm kinda going in too many directions right now on how to spend my money! Thinking about that new bed I saw yesterday! If it will help me with my back issues, it's probably a good investment! Then finally getting a smartphone!! Of course I have a couple doctor appointments to deal with in the meantime!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

YES!!!! I am usually using them with my iPad but I bought them to use with my Nintendo Switch. There are all kinds and all price ranges as well.
The two typical types of earbud styles are the ones that HANG from your ear (Think Apple AirPods) or the kind that I prefer are the style where there is a silicone earpiece that fits in your ear. I think they are MUCH more comfortable. I cannot wear the other kind they bother my ears.
I ordered mine from the big river. Brand is called 1More. I got the mint-aqua colored ones (match my Switch). They came with 3 sizes of silicone ear pieces. They are rechargeable. They are small and compact and pair up easily with my phone or any device. They have their own cute little charging case. Mine looks like a mint-aqua egg!
Let me know if I can answer any other questions. I am not very techie but I know how to use these!
Mine cost $100.00 but you can literally find them on big river for $20.00 in all kinds of brands and colors.
Thanks for the info! I'll put them on my wish list. I'm kinda going in too many directions right now on how to spend my money! Thinking about that new bed I saw yesterday! If it will help me with my back issues, it's probably a good investment! Then finally getting a smartphone!! Of course I have a couple doctor appointments to deal with in the meantime!
I know all about a good bed. I deal with back issues from time to time from an injury I sustained when I was 22. I herniated two discs. So if I do a lot of heavy stuff or lift the wrong way...I pay for it for a few days. Sometimes longer.
Paladin injured his back lifting this heavy gurney ramp thing into the aircraft. He’s been dealing with it for over a year. Next month he is going to have an “ablation” to finally get rid of the pain.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I know all about a good bed. I deal with back issues from time to time from an injury I sustained when I was 22. I herniated two discs. So if I do a lot of heavy stuff or lift the wrong way...I pay for it for a few days. Sometimes longer.
Paladin injured his back lifting this heavy gurney ramp thing into the aircraft. He’s been dealing with it for over a year. Next month he is going to have an “ablation” to finally get rid of the pain.
I wasn't looking for it, but they showed me an adjustable bed. During the demo, the mattress felt wonderful on my side or back. then she raised the back and feet. Aaahhh! so good! Then she returned the bed to the flat position and my back hurt again! That quickly! And she explained the benefits for my breathing! I remembered how my brother couldn't sleep without pillows to be able to breathe. I think I'm going to do it. If I recall correctly, it isn't going to cost anymore than my current bed did!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I wasn't looking for it, but they showed me an adjustable bed. During the demo, the mattress felt wonderful on my side or back. then she raised the back and feet. Aaahhh! so good! Then she returned the bed to the flat position and my back hurt again! That quickly! And she explained the benefits for my breathing! I remembered how my brother couldn't sleep without pillows to be able to breathe. I think I'm going to do it. If I recall correctly, it isn't going to cost anymore than my current bed did!
I remember when I’ve been in the hospital when I had my children and the couple of surgeries I’ve had that the adjustable bed was the best sleeping position. I loved it!
Go for it! I am sure your back will thank you💞💞
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

anniebelle. Just don't let Milo anywhere near the controls!
4 x

anniebelle

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle. Just don't let Milo anywhere near the controls!
In what way are you thinking?
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

So Chuckles is new nickname given to Chuck? I have had been out of the forum.
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Annibelle. Sorry! It was a joke. I figure if he messes with your laptop and pretty much everything in your apartment you might end up with your bed in some weird position and you in a pretzel.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

That’s what I was thinking :lol: :lol: :lol:....H
2 x