Price changed??? Moderator please explain this

buyitall

Price changed??? Moderator please explain this

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

A little while ago the hosts showed a bottle of 0.25 oz Norelle New York perfume. It was $9.99. I waited til my niece got off of work to text her to see if she would like for me to purchase her a bottle because it did not sell out. I just now got back on the website to purchase it and now the price says $12.99. Is there a reason for the increase in such a short amount of time? I’m not purchasing it at the higher price!
4 x

Jacee

Re: Price changed??? Moderator please explain this

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Hi!
There should be "someone here".. that might be able to give you an answer.
Good Luck! ;)
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
A little while ago the hosts showed a bottle of 0.25 oz Norelle New York perfume. It was $9.99. I waited til my niece got off of work to text her to see if she would like for me to purchase her a bottle because it did not sell out. I just now got back on the website to purchase it and now the price says $12.99. Is there a reason for the increase in such a short amount of time? I’m not purchasing it at the higher price!
Good Afternoon, buyitall!

I am sorry to hear this! If you would, do you happen to have the item number for the perfume you are referring to? I'd be happy to bring this up with our products team and check what is going on and why the price changed.
4 x

buyitall

To Moderator_Connor......The item number is 6283173....Norell New York Eau De Parfum 0.25oz
2 x

buyitall

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, buyitall!

I am sorry to hear this! If you would, do you happen to have the item number for the perfume you are referring to? I'd be happy to bring this up with our products team and check what is going on and why the price changed.
The item is Norell New York Eau De Parfum 0.25oz and item number is # 6283173
0 x