Update..

Jacee

Update..

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

This is to/for anyone who received

Either 1 or 2 current Covid vaccine shot(s)

and would like to share their experience!
3 x

AD

Re: Update..

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Had my 1st vaccine on3/22 , arm hurt for about a day and a half if I remember correctly. It was the Phizer vaccine, and was really tired for about a day and a half if I remember correctly. ....🙂......H
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

"JQ" had her first Pfizer shot 2 1/2 hours ago. She says no side effects yet. She further said she applied heat when she first got home to allow blood to carry the vaccine away from the immediate injection site and then a cold pack for any swelling or pain. So far so good.
7 x

Jacee

So " good to hear"...AD(H) & S.2 4 JQ. ;)
5 x

Jacee

S.2..Tell JQ to " keep us informed"..and for u,2..! ;)
5 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 3 years ago

I got the 1st shot yesterday at 3:00 pm. It was Pfizer . I got it in my left arm and made sure I moved that arm around a lot. Lithe only thing I experienced was some soreness. Not the least bit sleepy or uncomfortable. In fact I feel very energetic. We are moving and getting the house ready to list. I even cleaned the windows in the front and my husband and I took a huge load to the county dump. $44.00 worth of junk. I was dubious about getting it but my husband already got his 2 Nd shot on Tuesday I go back in 3 weeks for the 2nd shot. I’m 72 years young( ha)
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
"JQ" had her first Pfizer shot 2 1/2 hours ago. She says no side effects yet. She further said she applied heat when she first got home to allow blood to carry the vaccine away from the immediate injection site and then a cold pack for any swelling or pain. So far so good.
Sissy 2: Say hello to JQ from all of us.
6 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I will indeed Margui. And I still love your name. So unique. Where have you been? I haven't noticed you here for a while.
Lala. My sister said that she too had some sort of weird energy burst after her shot. She said it was like a double expresso without the jitters. Maybe two double expressos. I do know she was talking kind of fast and moving more quickly than normal.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I wish the vaccine would have given me some energy, boy do I need it. ..... :lol: :lol: H.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I wish the vaccine would have given me some energy, boy do I need it. ..... :lol: :lol: H.
Yeah! I didn't notice a burst if energy! Would have been nice!

Oddly enough, I had a burst of energy yesterday after ordering my new bed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x