Let’s Talk Joy...

RS

Let’s Talk Joy...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

...shall we?

Have you been delivered joy lately? From SLC? From anywhere else?

What has been delivered to you that has brought you joy?

🥰🥰🥰
9 x

Bella

Re: Let’s Talk Joy...

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Well RS... I ordered and received a 70 carat Citrine pendant and a pink chalcedony wide band ring in silver from Gems En Vogue last week and they are gorgeous. Free 3 day shipping and no charge for ring sizing. I am “over” joyed!! I have never used any expedited shipping from SLC, and now I know I won’t!
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
Well RS... I ordered and received a 70 carat Citrine pendant and a pink chalcedony wide band ring in silver from Gems En Vogue last week and they are gorgeous. Free 3 day shipping and no charge for ring sizing. I am “over” joyed!! I have never used any expedited shipping from SLC, and now I know I won’t!
Those sound STUNNING! I may have to check out that pink chalcedony over there🥰🥰

And I just had this sinking feeling about that shipping. However I have been given assurance that it will ship out UPS 2-day. Hope so.
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
That stunning, Bella.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well I received some JOY today and I am very pleased.

I received 5 items from the Q. Two Irish sweaters from St. Patrick’s day. Oooohhh they are lovely! ☘️☘️☘️ From them I also got two (one for me one for daughter for Christmas) those laptop stand lap desk thingamajigs. Super cool! And a set of “Blue Jean Chef” pans. They are quite nice quality and nice red color. Still waiting for two pairs of jeggings from the Q.

From SLC I received 4 things. A square, turquoise jewelry box. Nice size and holds quite a lot. Two Swarovski pieces. Pretty earrings...dangle with AB crystals and a clear round as the post. And a ring with multi-colored stones in stainless. It’s on the large size but a very fun piece!

I also received the multi-KYANITE ring. OMG...STUNNING! The colors are blue, orange and mint green kyanite. The stones are so clear and the colors vibrant. I am especially in love with the green!

Would love to see pieces of just green Kyanite! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I’ve received several other things lately (phhhtttt....when don’t I?). These were today and all very nice.💞💞💞
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I am anxiously awaiting my tangerine Kyanite! I missed the multi color kyanite, I'll have to look for it. Do you have the item number handy?

Last week I got a complete set of moonstone that is so pretty . . . A bolo necklace (never seen before), bolo bracelet, ring and earrings. They're silver with a weaving, vinelike design. Delicate!

I just ordered a Tahitian MOP bracelet which is reversible, wide with strips of MOP. Also a carved Tahitian pendant with a leaf pattern. Now I think I'm gonna need some earrings to match or just use some abalone.

Now I have to stop!! I have a new bed to pay for!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I am anxiously awaiting my tangerine Kyanite! I missed the multi color kyanite, I'll have to look for it. Do you have the item number handy?

Last week I got a complete set of moonstone that is so pretty . . . A bolo necklace (never seen before), bolo bracelet, ring and earrings. They're silver with a weaving, vinelike design. Delicate!

I just ordered a Tahitian MOP bracelet which is reversible, wide with strips of MOP. Also a carved Tahitian pendant with a leaf pattern. Now I think I'm gonna need some earrings to match or just use some abalone.

Your treasures sound stunning! I hope you love the tangerine Kyanite. I was going to choose a piece till I spied the multi! It’s item # 3772857

I don’t usually buy a whole suite as I don’t do the matchy-matchy. I will do two such as ring and pendant or ring and earrings. Then I will choose a nice chain or simple hoops or studs in whichever metal or often diamonds.

Yep Lady....you got that new sports car bed! VROOOMMMMM🤣🤣🤣
5 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Your treasures sound stunning! I hope you love the tangerine Kyanite. I was going to choose a piece till I spied the multi! It’s item # 3772857

I don’t usually buy a whole suite as I don’t do the matchy-matchy. I will do two such as ring and pendant or ring and earrings. Then I will choose a nice chain or simple hoops or studs in whichever metal or often diamonds.

I do remember seeing that now. Reminds me of the multi tourmaline ring I got awhile back! Pretty! I don't think I have ever seen the green either.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I do remember seeing that now. Reminds me of the multi tourmaline ring I got awhile back! Pretty! I don't think I have ever seen the green either.
I love multi just about anything! Tourmaline is one of my faves. I really hope they bring in more of the green kyanite. And my ring is much much prettier than the pics or even the presentation shows. One of my new favorites.❣️
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I love multi just about anything! Tourmaline is one of my faves. I really hope they bring in more of the green kyanite. And my ring is much much prettier than the pics or even the presentation shows. One of my new favorites.❣️
There are a few pieces. Do you you have them?
1 x