Let’s Talk Joy...

RS

Re: Let’s Talk Joy...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I've been buying off of eBay. Carved crystals and stones. I got red goldstone hearts, blue goldstone paw prints, an amazonite Yule/Christmas tree, and yellow hemoatoid quartz hearts. Then on Amazon I got carved rose quartz hearts. 💗☺️
That’s so fun!

I love goldstone, I know it’s not natural but still love it.

I have recently purchased a copper goldstone as well as a blue goldstone necklace at SLC. Pretty!🥰
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I purchased the little rose quartz hearts from SLC just recently! I love rose Quartz and hearts, so there you go! How big are yours?
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Well, I (finally) received the NORELL Elixir that I purchased 2wks ago. I just love the scent. It also came with a free mini NORELL NY perfume, which I really like--MUCH better than the NORELL NY Body creme. The scent seems so different. Not as green and masculine. I also bought the Elixir Accord set, which is why I decided to get the perfume. Absolutely captivating. I've been tempted a few times, with the current clearance. I'm just not sure that I want to wait up to 2wks to receive it.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Well, I (finally) received the NORELL Elixir that I purchased 2wks ago. I just love the scent. It also came with a free mini NORELL NY perfume, which I really like--MUCH better than the NORELL NY Body creme. The scent seems so different. Not as green and masculine. I also bought the Elixir Accord set, which is why I decided to get the perfume. Absolutely captivating. I've been tempted a few times, at some of the stuff on clearance. I'm just not sure that I want to wait up to 2wks to receive it.
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Anniebelle, they are 1 each each. ☺️💗
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I love multi just about anything! Tourmaline is one of my faves. I really hope they bring in more of the green kyanite. And my ring is much much prettier than the pics or even the presentation shows. One of my new favorites.❣️
There are a few pieces. Do you you have them?
Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Or multi tourmaline? I don’t have any in that but have been looking. I’ve seen a few at J channel but always hesitate. Their web pics aren’t always good and I like to see it presented.
Found number for my multi tourmaline, check it out! You won't be disappointed! AEH218 @ J.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

There are a few pieces. Do you you have them?
Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Or multi tourmaline? I don’t have any in that but have been looking. I’ve seen a few at J channel but always hesitate. Their web pics aren’t always good and I like to see it presented.
Found number for my multi tourmaline, check it out! You won't be disappointed! AEH218 @ J.
They must be all gone. It’s not coming up.
Thank you for getting the number for me😍
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Oh no!! Well I often purchase discontinued items, best prices ever! Perhaps this was one of them. I loved it because of its uniqueness. Wish it was there for you.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Oh no!! Well I often purchase discontinued items, best prices ever! Perhaps this was one of them. I loved it because of its uniqueness. Wish it was there for you.
It’s okay! I will find another. I always find things😊😊😊
3 x

anniebelle

@RS , lets try another treasure. J has a pendant that is a bird cage used as a prayer box. It opens up to a tiny turquoise bird inside!
2 x