Re: Let’s Talk Joy...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I do remember seeing that now. Reminds me of the multi tourmaline ring I got awhile back! Pretty! I don't think I have ever seen the green either.
I love multi just about anything! Tourmaline is one of my faves. I really hope they bring in more of the green kyanite. And my ring is much much prettier than the pics or even the presentation shows. One of my new favorites.❣️
There are a few pieces. Do you you have them?
Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Or multi tourmaline? I don’t have any in that but have been looking. I’ve seen a few at J channel but always hesitate. Their web pics aren’t always good and I like to see it presented.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I love multi just about anything! Tourmaline is one of my faves. I really hope they bring in more of the green kyanite. And my ring is much much prettier than the pics or even the presentation shows. One of my new favorites.❣️
Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Or multi tourmaline? I don’t have any in that but have been looking. I’ve seen a few at J channel but always hesitate. Their web pics aren’t always good and I like to see it presented.
Of the green at SLC.

If I can find it I'll get you the number of one of my tourmaline from J. Yes, their pictures online are not very good, the ring I like is breathtaking! Their Order History is not very user friendly, No photos til you open each order number, right?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Of the green at SLC.

If I can find it I'll get you the number of one of my tourmaline from J. Yes, their pictures online are not very good, the ring I like is breathtaking! Their Order History is not very user friendly, No photos til you open each order number, right?
Thank you! I’d love to have more green!
Oh I knowwww! Just a description and order number. I don’t like that at all.

Edited.TYPO...it was late🥴
Last edited by RS 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Of just the green? 😍😍😍😍😍

Of the green at SLC.

I looked at what green SLC has, not much.

The J has more and some really pretty pieces.
AND THEY HAVE TEAL🥰🥰🥰🥰

Off To shop...😍😍👀👀👀

Ok I shopped. Like the floral/cluster here at SLC the best. Imma getting it❣️ Thanks for letting me know❤️
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Everything sounds so pretty. I received my bracelet mandrel from j's jewel school. It weighs almost 6 lbs and the best part FREE SHIPPING :D :D
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

No joy here??? Must be because I haven’t shopped since February 3rd. :lol: :lol: ....Oh my daughter bought me some Girl Scout Cookies, she has a friend in California it’s a new cookie G. S. IS trying out, her friend sent them. Her friend lives in Riverside Ca. ...H😊
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
No joy here??? Must be because I haven’t shopped since February 3rd. :lol: :lol: ....Oh my daughter bought me some Girl Scout Cookies, she has a friend in California it’s a new cookie G. S. IS trying out, her friend sent them. Her friend lives in Riverside Ca. ...H😊
What flavor are those? And I am very familiar with Riverside. Born and raised in SO Cal. Lived there till I was 20.

And if memory serves...Girl Scout cookies are made by Keebler. You can find most of them in the store, same cookie, under Keebler name. Which I think is owned by Kellogg’s.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS:.....the cookie is called toast-ya, they taste like cinnamon toast. And sorry WRONG STATE. They are trying them out in LUBBOCK TEXAS where my SIL was born OOPS, I guess I thought it was CALIFORNIA, that’s were my SIL is now for a month with the Army. H. 😊
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.....the cookie is called toast-ya, they taste like cinnamon toast. And sorry WRONG STATE. They are trying them out in LUBBOCK TEXAS where my SIL was born OOPS, I guess I thought it was CALIFORNIA, that’s were my SIL is now for a month with the Army. H. 😊
Ahhh....👍🏼

And YUMMMMMMM😛😋
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've been buying off of eBay. Carved crystals and stones. I got red goldstone hearts, blue goldstone paw prints, an amazonite Yule/Christmas tree, and yellow hemoatoid quartz hearts. Then on Amazon I got carved rose quartz hearts. 💗☺️
5 x