We brought her home yesterday...

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

anniebelle wrote:
9 months ago
Did you finish the stones with her paw print?
No...I tried to start them.

I’m not quite ready yet. 😔
3 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by anniebelle » 9 months ago

RS wrote:
9 months ago
anniebelle wrote:
9 months ago
Did you finish the stones with her paw print?
No...I tried to start them.

I’m not quite ready yet. 😔
I understand.
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

BEEM-Da-BEEM is outside getting a bath...or should I say Paladin AND Beem!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

Just after bath...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Sissy2
Posts: 194
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by Sissy2 » 9 months ago

RS Beem looks totally desolate in those pictures. I feel so badly for her, you, and your whole family. Sister sends her condolences again too. I think a puppy is a sensational idea. I like Basset Hounds too. If I were ever to get another dog I think that is what I would want. But being as I no longer own my own home and a dog is a lifelong commitment I don't think it will happen. Renting can be a disadvantage at times.
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

Sissy2 wrote:
9 months ago
RS Beem looks totally desolate in those pictures. I feel so badly for her, you, and your whole family. Sister sends her condolences again too. I think a puppy is a sensational idea. I like Basset Hounds too. If I were ever to get another dog I think that is what I would want. But being as I no longer own my own home and a dog is a lifelong commitment I don't think it will happen. Renting can be a disadvantage at times.
Thank you 🥰

My daughter rents and has 4 bunnies, 4 cats and two ferrets!😳😳😳

But I understand. We adore Bassets. We’ve had 4.

And I WAS JUST GOING TO POST YOU A MESSAGE.

Please if you would...tell JQ that I accidentally deleted our communications and her contact info wasn’t stored there. I wanted to check in with her to see how she was feeling after her vaccine. I hope all is well. 🥰🥰🥰

Any updates as to when you can get one? I hope soon.
4 x

Horsepower
Posts: 95
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by Horsepower » 9 months ago

When my flashy fawn Boxer, also named Cleo, passed away, my chocolate teacup Chihuahua named Coco, got so depressed that she went under the bed and would not even come out to eat & drink. I just had to help her and got a tri colored tea cup Chihuahua puppy named Trixie. Coco came out from under the bed and was sooooo happy.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

Ariana wrote:
9 months ago
No matter what, you can never be prepared to lose someone you love. I'm sorry, RS.

My neighbor has a grey Whippet and she is lovely! My neighbor wants me to get one because she said they are sweet and loving and are a bit of a couch potato but they play too. She said they are wonderful dogs (companions) to have.

RS, I know you are the best parent to children both human and animal. The right new family member dog will come along.

The pandemic is a real b-t-h.
You should get one!

And thank you, I don’t know if that’s true but we do try!
4 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5488
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 9 months ago

Horsepower wrote:
9 months ago
When my flashy fawn Boxer, also named Cleo, passed away, my chocolate teacup Chihuahua named Coco, got so depressed that she went under the bed and would not even come out to eat & drink. I just had to help her and got a tri colored tea cup Chihuahua puppy named Trixie. Coco came out from under the bed and was sooooo happy.
That’s sweet🥺💞

I know Beem needs a puppy-pal
5 x