Missing packages again?

Glamazon

Missing packages again?

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

I cannot believe it.Two packages are marked delivered to my address today and yet they are nowhere in sight.I am going to have to stop ordering because it is starting to add up.I do not blame LC for this one but I was wondering if this is happening to you all out there somewhere.I do not hold out hope that the post office will help but I am going to tell them about it.I think it is starting to look a bit suspicious but I will not say anything more about that.Does your post office give a hoot?Just wondering if this is happening much to anyone out there regardless of where they have ordered from.Thanks.
5 x

Boston Irish

Re: Missing packages again?

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi Glazamon I have been here a long time and have never had these problems. I have a Wonderful Mail Man. I think some mail carrier sees shop L.C. And says Bingo! I would go to post office and raise H!😡 I hope you get this resolved sorry this has happened to you Shop L.C should contact your carrier and they need to give you your money back.💚🍀
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

I’ve always received slc packages, but have had other packages delivered to neighbors. Our mail carriers have some kind of tracking when they scan it as delivered. We’ve called post office and they can tell us what house it was delivered to. Call your post office! They should be able to retrieve it for you. Good luck and let us know how it works out
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I've had issues with my mailman before it got to a point where I was afraid to count on him. I ordered medications and the package was delivered to another house. I've had the wrong mail delivered to me I live on Austin and I would get mail for Albany st. Lately it has gotten better different mail person
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Sorry you are experiencing terrible mail service. I know packages get lost from time to time, but I hear horror stories all the time. I had 2 really pretty antique style rings I had ordered from Ebay several years ago and they were shipped from India. They made it ALL the way here to the U.S and once they hit the Atlanta Georgia hub, they disappeared completely from the system, never to be seen again. That was about the time their postal system workers were caught STEALING packages. So yes, theft goes on with postal workers for sure. It happens all the time. There seems to be no sense of duty and honesty anymore with a lot of companies. And one of the WORST of the delivery companies is FED EX. I cringe anytime a seller uses them. They could lose an elephant, LOL! :lol:
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....H
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

The postal service is checking for Drugs and no w Jewerly!💍💎😧🍀
5 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

I only had one "mishap" :x .. and "that WAS IT"!!!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

I was in the same boat. My mail carriers,were temps. My pkgs wet missing. Post office said to hold my mail until they could fix the problem. Didn't doing that.

I got a ups store address which has people receiving my pkgs & Scanned in. No more missing pkgs or mail.

Hope this helps.
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

I was in the same boat. My mail carriers,were temps. My pkgs went missing. Post office said to hold my mail until they could fix the problem. Didn't do that.

I got a ups store address which has people receiving my pkgs & Scanned in. No more missing pkgs or mail.

Hope this helps.
1 x