Terrible personal shopper and customer service

Beachpeace

Terrible personal shopper and customer service

Post by Beachpeace » 3 years ago

Yesterday, Friday04/02/21 There was a buy all free shipping on a The Lab products. Put them in my cart. Also put 3 masks which no shipping is applied. I ordered one ring sizer @ .99 cents and the shipping on that was like 2.99. Well, by the time I went to check out one of my items were taken from my cart. My fault. So I went to check out there was a $9.00 shipping charge. I called personal shopper to see if maybe my serum c was back in stock. The personal shopper was not the most pleasant person and asked her what to do about shipping and she transferred me to customer service. After 3 different tries of getting to customer service and 45 minutes of my time I finally hung up and cancelled my order. How many others keep having these problems? Beachpeace
9 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Terrible personal shopper and customer service

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I missed that. I need some moisturizer and serum, so I probably would've tried to order. But I DO know, that any time "free shipping," is offered it's NEVER applied to my orders! Such a scam and annoyance. You would think that they'd try to fix that issue, IF they really valued their loyal customers.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

On Thursday I was trying to place an order on line to get the free shipping. The ring I wanted was $79.99. I ended up placing the order by phone because the website kept crashing! Determined to not pay shipping yet again, I called CS. The agent I got was quite pleasant and didn't question my request at all! Guess I was very fortunate.
8 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Two nights ago, I wanted to purchase an item that I really wanted but I could not navigate to checkout. For over an hour I tried to place an order then I gave up. I never call in to place an order, I don't know why, but I don't like placing an order over the phone.

The next morning over coffee and waking up, I remembered my problems placing an order. I actually felt relieved and glad I couldn't order! I was relieved because I avoided the stress and worry I get about the delivery and quality.

It's pretty sad when shopping is stressful and dread creeps in after the purchase. I never feel this way shopping elsewhere.
5 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Yes, Ariana..who needs more stress in their life? ;)
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Just talked to BE Mary nice told her all my issues broken bangle broken watch scratched horse bangle wrong size ring no necklaces since nov.! Also snake bangle she told me was shipped with other item no no no different tracking number of course there out of it. They said they returned my payment for jade bangle but budget pays still showing up!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of this s😑 Amir needs to get in touch with all of on here like Yesterday. Have a nice dayπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜£πŸ˜΅πŸ˜œπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I returned blue diamond earrings they were so small only a child could wear. I opened package saw the problem and immediately returned. That was February 27. I checked everyday but still no returned status. After 3 wks I called customer service and she said the item was received March 11 and she had no idea why it never showed that. I was to expect my refund in 3-5 days and again I waited. I called back she told me my refund was posted and she said that I was charged 6.49 SHIPPING. I asked what does she mean 6.49 shipping. She said sorry it was restocking fee :evil:
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Beachpeace wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Yesterday, Friday04/02/21 There was a buy all free shipping on a The Lab products. Put them in my cart. Also put 3 masks which no shipping is applied. I ordered one ring sizer @ .99 cents and the shipping on that was like 2.99. Well, by the time I went to check out one of my items were taken from my cart. My fault. So I went to check out there was a $9.00 shipping charge. I called personal shopper to see if maybe my serum c was back in stock. The personal shopper was not the most pleasant person and asked her what to do about shipping and she transferred me to customer service. After 3 different tries of getting to customer service and 45 minutes of my time I finally hung up and cancelled my order. How many others keep having these problems? Beachpeace
Good morning,

We apologize deeply for this lack of customer service you've experienced. I've contacted you by email with a resolution that will hopefully make up for your previous interaction. Please let us know if you need anything else.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Alex I need to know how to contact Amir these issues are not being handled. I do not do Email. There are just tooooo many issues to list. Oh have necklaces boxes still waiting for 8 since nov! I want to send him a letter not just for my issues but for ever one on here. The buck keeps getting passed one no more excuses.πŸ˜žπŸ€
5 x

ShadeGato

Post by ShadeGato » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Alex I need to know how to contact Amir these issues are not being handled. I do not do Email. There are just tooooo many issues to list. Oh have necklaces boxes still waiting for 8 since nov! I want to send him a letter not just for my issues but for ever one on here. The buck keeps getting passed one no more excuses.πŸ˜žπŸ€
If you've been waiting since November you're unlikely to actually get you ordered item. And since customer service is an understaffed mess you might as well demand a refund.
0 x