Covid 19

Sissy2

Re: Covid 19

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

AD/H. I think you are right about the variant. I'll be sure to tell JQ. We talk several times a day most days. She often asks about you. Quite a few of the others too.
anniebelle. Sometimes I wish I could indulge. But with my diabetes it's a no no. But keep an eye on Milo's consumption. I too think he might be a cranky drunk.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The vaccine does not keep you from getting it, the intention of it is to get less sever symptoms if you do get it. Google it. My daughter and her family had it last month and so did my cousin and her husband. Not everyone gets severe symptoms either, it depends on how good your immune system is. We all thought my cousin's husband was doomed when he got it because he was going in for heart surgery the week he came down with it so they had to cancel his surgery, he has a very bad heart, is extremely over weight and diabetic so we did not think he would survive it. He was home sick for a week and ended up hospitalized, they gave him a 3 day * of something and some oxygen and a week later was back home and two weeks after that he went back to work. I can not take the shot, I also can not take the flu shot so every flu season for the last 11 years I take the same precautions as we had to do with this virus, the only difference is I did not wear a mask before this virus.
6 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

took my covid test today and thankfully- NEG!! I have no intentions of taking the vaccine.. relying upon my good immunity, and taking precautions. I remember when the swine flu broke out in the 80's and people rushed to take the vaccine.. many came down with the swine flu.,,so.. remembering that..no vaccine for me.. and I m almost 70
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:.... I see your online :lol: been To the pub yet today :lol: :lol: :lol: I used to say it’s five o’clock somewhere :lol: :lol: ...H😊
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:.... I see your online :lol: been To the pub yet today :lol: :lol: :lol: I used to say it’s five o’clock somewhere :lol: :lol: ...H😊
H....yes it is 5 o'clock somewhere! :lol: However the Pub is only open for HappyHour at 4 o'clock for one happy hour!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x