Covid 19

anniebelle

Covid 19

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

It isn't over yet! Here where I live employees are tested weekly. This week two employees in the assisted area tested positive!!! It's been a long time, but here we are again! Those residents are back in lockdown for two weeks, being monitored carefully for symptoms! I'm in independent so it doesn't affect me except that all activities are suspended! Not locked down, but nowhere to go. That would include Happy Hour!!.

Guess I'll be sharing my beer and snacks with Milo!🐱
5 x

JA

Re: Covid 19

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I think Milo might be a mean drunk :lol: A lot of areas are seeing a spike in the Covid again. Too many people think they're safe because they got the vaccine. What can you do? It feels like this virus is never going to leave
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:....I’m sorry. If I could I would have one 🍻. :lol: :lol: ....H🍺
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:....I’m sorry. If I could I would have one 🍻. :lol: :lol: ....H🍺
H...Turns out, they are having activities for us in Independent Living. That means the Pub is open for business!! 🍻🍺🍸🍷🍾
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:.... couldn’t you FIND A KEG 🍺. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yee- Haw. H 🥳🤪😊
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:.... couldn’t you FIND A KEG 🍺. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yee- Haw. H 🥳🤪😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

You tear me up Anibelle :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek:..... H😊
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I don't know about where you live but here the majority of the new cases are in the twenty somethings to the thirty nine year olds. They won't get vaccinated and think they are invincible. Their infections are being transmitted to the older population that has not been able to be vaccinated yet. I don't drink but anniebelle you can have one for me.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I don’t drink either ANYMORE, you’re right on the ages of people getting C-19 Sis2. And I think it is the UK C19 now 🥴. Tell q hi 😊...H
3 x

anniebelle

Unfortunately, I don't keep up much on Covid news. HIPAA laws need to be changed in my opinion when someone contracts Covid. In a facility like this I feel I have a right to know if I have come in contact with an affected individual. It does usually leak out in time. I do know we have a part-time Consierge who is not vaccinated. I asked her why not and she just shrugged her shoulders. She is a young college student.

Sissy2, I never turn down a cold beer!
3 x