Today’s TLV...oh really?

What-a-gem

Today’s TLV...oh really?

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

Today’s tlv is lovely, it is a good value and very well made...with the Swarovski created pearls, beautiful..and earrings. Great deal at 9.99...that’s what I thought when I purchased my first set several weeks ago.lol @9.99 plus my coupon that I had,gave me an extra 20% off..very good deal!
In fact I liked it so much that I went back, and got 3 more sets, very pleased, and they make nice gifts.
So my question is....is TLV... really their best price they can offer? I think they could do better, considering the info I just gave. :D :shock: :shock: :D :shock:
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Today’s TLV...oh really?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
3 years ago
Today’s tlv is lovely, it is a good value and very well made...with the Swarovski created pearls, beautiful..and earrings. Great deal at 9.99...that’s what I thought when I purchased my first set several weeks ago.lol @9.99 plus my coupon that I had,gave me an extra 20% off..very good deal!
In fact I liked it so much that I went back, and got 3 more sets, very pleased, and they make nice gifts.
So my question is....is TLV... really their best price they can offer? I think they could do better, considering the info I just gave. :D :shock: :shock: :D :shock:
Good to know! I wanted them the last time they had them, but they sold out! I'm getting them this time. There is also a bracelet that I'm hoping will match!
3 x