So quiet today

AD

So quiet today

Post by AD » 3 years ago

It’s so quiet today, where is everyone today?😊. A:.... I know what you’re doing :lol: :lol: 🍻. 😊🙂...H.
4 x

anniebelle

Re: So quiet today

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
It’s so quiet today, where is everyone today?😊. A:.... I know what you’re doing :lol: :lol: 🍻. 😊🙂...H.
Yep! glug, glug! Over the weekend I share my HappyHour with Milo!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Milo like it. 🙀
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: Milo like it. 🙀
🐱🐱🐱 :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

We have a houseguest. The first one (and actually same one) since the pandemic hit.
He was here last March when the lockdown was going into effect. We have all been vaccinated now so he’s up spending a few days with us.

He just got here today but I’ve been super busy doing all sorts of stuff. Busy busy. Oh and we were in Oregon earlier in the week.

🥰🥰🥰
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
We have a houseguest. The first one (and actually same one) since the pandemic hit.
He was here last March when the lockdown was going into effect. We have all been vaccinated now so he’s up spending a few days with us.

He just got here today but I’ve been super busy doing all sorts of stuff. Busy busy. Oh and we were in Oregon earlier in the week.

🥰🥰🥰
Wonderful! Hope you have a great time!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

🥰🥰🥰
Wonderful! Hope you have a great time!
Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰
3 x