Moissonite

anniebelle

Moissonite

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Did anyone buy any Moissonite today? If so, what kind? I love heart jewelry so I bought the cluster ring, It is designed differently than others I have.
7 x

AD

Re: Moissonite

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Not me. :lol: :lol: :lol: even if I was still buying, some I saw today to expensive. Hi there again A. :lol: H.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Not me. :lol: :lol: :lol: even if I was still buying, some I saw today to expensive. Hi there again A. :lol: H.
The ones with large stones were rather expensive! I don't care for the solitaires, look too much like engagement rings. :lol: The heart shaped cluster of tiny stones was not very expensive.
7 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

I bought the ring with the pink center stone. Hope it's as pretty as it looks....
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Did anyone buy any Moissonite today? If so, what kind? I love heart jewelry so I bought the cluster ring, It is designed differently than others I have.
No...but then again I haven’t been watching.

I have 5 Moissanite pieces purchased recently from SLC and they are all very nice. I did peek and see that they’ve raised their prices on it by A LOT since I ordered mine. Too much IMO and no surprise.

I mean after all...SLC is THE Moissanite destination! Or so I’ve been told!
5 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I bought Princess cut stud earrings, when they first offered Moissanite months ago. Haven't taken them off (except to clean them) since they arrived. The sparkle is fantastic--like nothing else. I would've loved to have purchased the Tennis BracIelet, but I have too many bills right now. The pink stones looked absolutely gorgeous.
6 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I bought Princess cut stud earrings, when they first offered Moissanite months ago. Haven't taken them off (except to clean them) since they arrived. The sparkle is fantastic--like nothing else. I would've loved to have purchased the Tennis BracIelet, but I have too many bills right now. The pink stones looked absolutely gorgeous.
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

The Mossanite is very pretty, but the price :shock: H😊
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

I didn't buy anything, prices too high on many items, but I watched anyway. I'm still not convinced of Shop LCs moissanite quality. They were really bashing J*V and Cha. Wins. yesterday. They are going to have to go a LONG way to beat the selection on the J. I have many C.W. pieces, Moissanite and Bel*a pieces and I'm VERY happy with them and got them at very good prices. ;)
7 x