Morning all??

RS

Re: Morning all??

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Must be nice to have a guy around to grill out. I made ham n beans and corn bread. My daughter puts syrup on it also. So good. 😋. I’m hungry. H
It is...but it’s a team effort (shhhh...he thinks it’s all him!) 🤣

I love to make beans and ham and cornbread! Paladin and our son request that often. Never tried it with maple...yum.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

If Paladin is willing, he can make us all “adult beverages “. And your brisket sounds delicious! What a birthday party! I wish JQ were here to enjoy all your food. Maybe Sissy2 will make her a to-go plate. I hope you’re available for my birthday in the fall!🤣🤣
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
If Paladin is willing, he can make us all “adult beverages “. And your brisket sounds delicious! What a birthday party! I wish JQ were here to enjoy all your food. Maybe Sissy2 will make her a to-go plate. I hope you’re available for my birthday in the fall!🤣🤣
I’ll be available 💞💞💞 and Paladin is always willing to be bartender. He and St*** are outside enjoying a whiskey while babysitting the brisket. I’ve made the sides so now we just wait.

I hope she and Sissy are having a great time. And I posted a pic of the brisket cooking if it ever gets approved.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Has anyone ever put maple syrup on their B&G? So good, I do about 3/4 way through OH SO GOOD just a little sweetness. H 😊
@AD

My late husband put honey on his biscuits and gravy 💞

-Gypsy
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Gypsy Hi... I never thought of that. Sounds good, I could just drink honey and be happy 😊 Hope your doing well 😊...H
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy Hi... I never thought of that. Sounds good, I could just drink honey and be happy 😊 Hope your doing well 😊...H
@AD

I'm doing good !! Getting out more and more. Had dinner out last week and it was nice !
As for the honey on B&G I've actually never tried it. I like chocolate.....okay I LOVE chocolate....
but don't care for super sweet things like honey (except a little honey in cup of strong tea)

Go figure 🤷‍♀️

-Gypsy
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

My favorite chocolate is Hershey kisses 😋. Have a great night 😊.....H. ....Everyone thank you chitchatting today 😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
My favorite chocolate is Hershey kisses 😋. Have a great night 😊.....H. ....Everyone thank you chitchatting today 😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:..... :lol: :lol: I hope you sleep 😴 better tonight 😊.....H. That’s what I’m doing in about 20 minutes :lol: :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Looks so good. Yummy 😋
2 x