No JOY just returns

Gypsy

No JOY just returns

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Definitely a Monday morning here

Some of my orders came in and are now going back.
I ordered a pair of Champagne diamond stud earrings. The diamonds are nice, good color .....

HOWEVER,- I like for my earrings to be the same size 😑

Then I finally decided I would try the little OPATRA DERMIEYE to see if it would help around my eyes.....

The device I received was OPEN AND USED. If it wasn't a return then it was used on air. The box was not sealed, there is NO papers of any kind with it. The cap was off and device was tossed in.

I have asked for replacement of the earrings ....but only is they match
And I AM RETURNING the Optra device.

I cannot believe the lack of quality control and the time I have wasted the
past three days waiting on hold ( more than 30 minutes each time) then making copies then wasting more time and gas to go to PO
And I get to do it again today....oh Yay 😠😠😠
I have emailed all the pictures to four different people at SLC I would've posted here but did not know IF or when they would post.

I'm not having a good day at all...NO JOY here ☹

-Gypsy
13 x

Boston Irish

Re: No JOY just returns

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Wow Gypsy Its like the Blind leading the blind. I have received so many broken or damaged items. I purchased a watch with mother of pear on the face and a nice bubble line right across the front. The rest would take to long to list. I hope they have another pair of earrings for you good luck. I really don't know how we can contact Amit. Is he really a Human being. If so he needs to take chare!πŸ˜žπŸ’šπŸ€
11 x

Gypsy

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Wow Gypsy Its like the Blind leading the blind. I have received so many broken or damaged items. I purchased a watch with mother of pear on the face and a nice bubble line right across the front. The rest would take to long to list. I hope they have another pair of earrings for you good luck. I really don't know how we can contact Amit. Is he really a Human being. If so he needs to take chare!πŸ˜žπŸ’šπŸ€
@Boston Irish

I agree...... definitely blind !!! I wish I could have sent an email directly to AMIT, but the last time SLC sent me USED personal care items and I emailed him directly .......I WAS BLOCKED !!!! And even though I was very * , the email was only direct and to the point ( I have a copy of it ) he decided it was easier just to block me. Than do something
-Gypsy
12 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Definitely a Monday morning here

Some of my orders came in and are now going back.
I ordered a pair of Champagne diamond stud earrings. The diamonds are nice, good color .....

HOWEVER,- I like for my earrings to be the same size 😑

Then I finally decided I would try the little OPATRA DERMIEYE to see if it would help around my eyes.....

The device I received was OPEN AND USED. If it wasn't a return then it was used on air. The box was not sealed, there is NO papers of any kind with it. The cap was off and device was tossed in.

I have asked for replacement of the earrings ....but only is they match
And I AM RETURNING the Optra device.

I cannot believe the lack of quality control and the time I have wasted the
past three days waiting on hold ( more than 30 minutes each time) then making copies then wasting more time and gas to go to PO
And I get to do it again today....oh Yay 😠😠😠
I have emailed all the pictures to four different people at SLC I would've posted here but did not know IF or when they would post.

I'm not having a good day at all...NO JOY here ☹

-Gypsy
WOW @Gypsy bad enough about the earrings but a USED OPATRA? That is simply beyond the pale!

And yet we are asked to submit content wishing SLC a HAPPY BIRTHDAY⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

@Moderator_Danielle how are we supposed to send good wishes when things like this happen?

Gypsy...I still have a USED Versace Bag to return.

...and they continue to say they don’t send us used items.
10 x

Gypsy

Hi RS,

Yeah, I am not a happy woman this morning. I was upset by the lack of care or quality control with the diamond earrings. But I was LIVID when I slipped the OPATRA box from the shipper and the box opened up and the device was about to fall out. And I do mean LIVID .
And I warned the CS agent that FINALLY answered the phone how angry I was before I even told her what the problem was

-Gypsy
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have asked cs many times how can we send Amir a letter. No email or message they told me no way. This is funny you can send a letter to the President of the United States but not him. πŸ˜±πŸ’šπŸ€
8 x

Gypsy

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
3 years ago
I have asked cs many times how can we send Amir a letter. No email or message they told me no way. This is funny you can send a letter to the President of the United States but not him. πŸ˜±πŸ’šπŸ€
So...... I can only assume he doesn't care to know.
-Gypsy
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my gosh Ladies, just unbelievable. This just cemented my thoughts on ever buying. How can you take it. πŸ˜³πŸ™€. You all must have nerves of steel 😫....H. 😊
5 x

Gypsy

AD wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Oh my gosh Ladies, just unbelievable. This just cemented my thoughts on ever buying. How can you take it. πŸ˜³πŸ™€. You all must have nerves of steel 😫....H. 😊
@AD

Hi AD πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

I seems that way but tomorrow's post will be about the JOY I did receive from the orders. I'm waiting on an order but I did receive a couple of nice pieces and SLC did assist me with something else.

I'll post tomorrow,
I'm still angry with them and I want to be fair

-Gypsy
6 x