Not shipped

anniebelle

Not shipped

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex , please I need your help. I have two orders that have been split up, with portions not yet shipped. Labels have been created, but UPS has not even been contacted. One is from 4/3 the other 4/8. I don't understand why they are just sitting there! Please look into this and advise when I might receive the merchandise I have paid for! I emailed CS a few days ago, but my items remain unshipped! Thank you for your help!
10 x

AD

Re: Not shipped

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:.... I would quit for a while let everything catch up to you on your delivery’s. I have a feeling SLC has come to realize the people who order on a daily basis and wait to ship all at once. Did that make sense 🥴🥴. Probably not :lol: :lol: I might be in one of those 🙄 DUH MOMENTS. :lol: :lol: .....H😊
5 x

anniebelle

H: I see what you are saying, but in this case they split an order into three shipments. Two have been received, the other may be from a different facility! All the items in the unshipped portion are perfumes! But why create a label and then let it sit for ten days??

See you later, off to the pub!🍺🍺🍺
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: 🍻
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: 🍻
:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 3 years ago

I feel your pain, Annabelle. I used to post on here a lot when I was still working nearly a year ago, but haven't been here for quite a while. I decided to stop back to see if others are having the kinds of problems I've been having. Yours was the first post I saw, so I guess I'm not alone. I ordered two items on 3/29. They received the same tracking number on 3/30, but no tracking info, so I figured they were sitting in Austin. I just checked again, and it says they finally were shipped today (4/12) and I should receive them by 4/19!! That's 3 weeks from when I ordered, and they've had my money all this time.

I've had to return items that were inferior, and more recently a $300 bracelet that literally fell off my wrist (broken) 4 days after I received it. I always keep the tracking numbers when I have to return something so I can see when they've received it. They always get it back (from me in Ohio) in just a few days, but it takes at least a month to get any credit. You can forget calling CS because you will die of old age waiting on hold.

This company is a mess. They continue to blame it on the storm they had over a month ago, but their problems started long before that. They are flooding the market with advertising to get more new customers, even though they can't handle the good ones they already have. I'm tired of being yelled at and insulted by certain narcissistic show hosts. I'm watching the other shopping channels more again now, where they know how to treat their customers.
7 x

anniebelle

@2blonde, I have been fortunate that the items I have received are in good condition. I have been a customer for four years. Overall, I have been happy until the last year or so. My issues have been primarily system difficulties. Their IT department has been busy making "improvements" that have so many glitches it makes shopping too difficult and frustrating! I used to watch a lot in the evenings, but there are now so many hosts that are just not my cup of tea! I can't bear to listen to them! So I shop elsewhere, or not at all!
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 3 years ago

@anniebelle I agree that shopping with them used to bring "joy," but the last year or two has been pretty bad. I think it's since Amit was brought in from Great Britain to run the company here. I've been a customer for many years and have spent a lot of money on jewelry with them. Things were much better when Kevin was president. I think this guy was brought in to cut corners, increase customer base, and increase profits. I've found lots of other things to watch on my TV.
9 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:.... I would quit for a while let everything catch up to you on your delivery’s. I have a feeling SLC has come to realize the people who order on a daily basis and wait to ship all at once. Did that make sense 🥴🥴. Probably not :lol: :lol: I might be in one of those 🙄 DUH MOMENTS. :lol: :lol: .....H😊
I've never responded to a post, but, my question is: who are the "people who order on a daily basis and wait to ship all at once" ? It is my understanding that if you are enrolled in the "Pay the price you end up with" program (auto ship) - those orders automatically ship at midnight each night. IMO that is what's overwhelming the system. I have severely cut down on what I order because, as stated above, orders are coming in MANY shipments. I have personally experienced that in the last 5-6 months. I have also experienced many auction wins which they invoice me for, but then "magically" have no inventory to ship. Here's a thought SLC: get 20 SKUs in, put them up for auction, and when those are gone don't keep listing them in auctions until you know that you have the inventory. It's just very frustrating! WHEW ...thanks for listening. Shop elsewhere or not!! Do you think SLC reads these posts??
2 x