CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...

RS

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

CUTEEEEEEE😍😍😍😍😍

I received two handbags from SLC today (shipped UPS) and I ADORE THEM!

First...they were packaged BEAUTIFULLY. Everything wrapped and a dust cover for each bag. And they were shipped in a nice sturdy box. 👍🏼😊

They are both Hong Kong closeout bags.

The first one is a teal satchel bag (that color is sold out) but the black one is available, item number 6032926.

I love the color of the bag. The leather is gorgeous and the workmanship is outstanding! There are two straps included with this bag, one a matching leather strap and the other a nylon guitar strap (that’s what those are called SLC). The hardware is very nice and the style and size of the bag is simply perfect. ❤️❤️❤️

The second bag is item 6032962. OMG is this bag CUTEEEE!

The leather is wonderful as is the hardware. The strap is also perfect. I love the unique style of this bag. I cannot wait to use it.

Both bags are a satchel style (with a top handle) and are not large bags. I do not care for large bags for everyday. Only travel. I discovered I like a top handle bag (with a crossbody strap) because I hang the bag using the top handle from a hook on the back of the seat of my car. Out of the way but still accessible.

So nicely done SLC for procuring these lovely bags.
11 x

anniebelle

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS so glad you found them to be in perfect condition! I see the bags they show, they are really cute, but am not a handbag freak. Thank goodness! I could easily get carried away! Now, give me another kaftan or kimono!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS so glad you found them to be in perfect condition! I see the bags they show, they are really cute, but am not a handbag freak. Thank goodness! I could easily get carried away! Now, give me another kaftan or kimono!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh I am SO into handbags! I also ordered 3 LUG items over this weekend as well. (2 the previous week, but one of those is for daughter)

But I also LOVE kaftans and have so many. But I wear them so much that they need replacing every season (many do anyway). SoI always order more. And those don’t take up hardly any room. I probably have about 75 kaftans. Long and short.

🥰🥰🥰
8 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

I’m glad you were FINALLY delivered joy! Those Hong Kong Closeout bags do look like really nice quality. Enjoy them and thanks for sharing
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Oh I am SO into handbags! I also ordered 3 LUG items over this weekend as well. (2 the previous week, but one of those is for daughter)

But I also LOVE kaftans and have so many. But I wear them so much that they need replacing every season (many do anyway). SoI always order more. And those don’t take up hardly any room. I probably have about 75 kaftans. Long and short.

🥰🥰🥰
Whoa!!! 75? :lol: are you counting the ones that go just below the hips also?
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
I’m glad you were FINALLY delivered joy! Those Hong Kong Closeout bags do look like really nice quality. Enjoy them and thanks for sharing
I must say it was so nice to have JOY delivered. Not even something that was just eh fine but simply perfect! 🥰🥰🥰
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

🥰🥰🥰
Whoa!!! 75? :lol: are you counting the ones that go just below the hips also?
Yeah, that includes my long and short ones combined. But I’ve been ordering and wearing them for years. They used to be so difficult to find as well. Much easier now and with SLC having so many at such great prices it’s easy to indulge. I’m wearing one from SLC with a pair of leggings right now! 💞💞💞
9 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

That is a really nice handbag. Maybe they felt terrible for all the aggravation they caused you before Easter and made sure your order was perfect. It would be great if the order fillers and packers were given a lesson on how to pull and fill orders correctly.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:..... :lol: :lol: :lol: .......RS I’m happy you got joy. H😊
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JA wrote:
3 years ago
That is a really nice handbag. Maybe they felt terrible for all the aggravation they caused you before Easter and made sure your order was perfect. It would be great if the order fillers and packers were given a lesson on how to pull and fill orders correctly.
Maybe? That would be nice if that’s the case. And I totally agree. I do love the bags however they got here.🥰🥰🥰
3 x