RS:.... how are you and hubby to day?...H😊
2 x

RS

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS:.... how are you and hubby to day?...H😊
Right now Paladin is frustrated because he is trying to set up my new earbuds and they are NOT cooperating. He had to put a call into their tech support and had to leave a message. So now he’s on their website trying to troubleshoot. Otherwise he is fine and dandy!

I had to run out and buy a carpet shampooer because Beem had an accident in our bedroom in the middle of the night. Paladin took care of it then and there (no machine) with a slurry of Oxy clean and detergent. Worked really well but we wanted to shampoo it also. Where’d the shampooer go? One guess!

So now that’s all done and after earbuds we are going to relax the rest of today. Guest is gone and we have enough of many kinds of leftovers for days so no cooking tonight! I likely wouldn’t have anyway...would’ve ordered out.

Beautiful sunny, bright blue skies here today!

How are you today H? 🥰🥰🥰
3 x

Druid

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and..@RS.

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@RS....I also received today the same bag but in red color.You were the inspiration for making this purchase. It’s beautiful and the color is toned down which I like. I thought it came also with a red wallet inside but there was none.I could not check with the website because they took this item out. So, I am asking you, because you bought 2 of them if they came with a leather wallet as well. Thank you and enjoy the bags!
4 x

RS

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and..@RS.

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
@RS....I also received today the same bag but in red color.You were the inspiration for making this purchase. It’s beautiful and the color is toned down which I like. I thought it came also with a red wallet inside but there was none.I could not check with the website because they took this item out. So, I am asking you, because you bought 2 of them if they came with a leather wallet as well. Thank you and enjoy the bags!
Wow...thank you. My bag did not come with a wallet. I also watched the presentation and I never saw or heard any mention of a wallet. It did come with two straps. The matching color leather strap and a nylon guitar strap. I don’t like the guitar strap that came with it because it’s just black and white striped. I DO like a nice guitar strap on a bag. I didn’t have one that really went well with my teal bag so I ordered a really pretty patterned one with teal, black and a bit of gold and cream from the “big river” site. You are talking about the small satchel with the flap that is cut at an angle? I ordered just the teal of that one. The other bag I ordered the same day was the adorable little leather top handle/crossbody bag with the color blocked Blue snake print. I love that one too! I do have one of their reddish (same color as yours) small satchel bags. I ordered that one in the Fall when they first started bringing in many of those closeout bags. I like that one as well but it’s stiffer than the teal bag. I like the bit of softness in the teal bag better. I really really hope you like your bag🥰🥰🥰🥰
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Sorry that’s one big paragraph but the dreaded blue box was following me.
3 x

Druid

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...@RS

@RS. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer with all the details. I love your comments and you seem to have a lot of experience with shopping from SLC, some good and some not so but on the whole you have very pertinent remarks and I love to read your comments, even though I am not much participating...but I am reading almost daily. I hope Paladin is doing better, and both of you are enjoying life to the fullest. As for me, after some months of recovery from my 2d surgery ( knee replacement) I was working from home and since a few days I had to go back to the campus to teach the very few students who came back after the school opened this week.I am pretty busy with my work, preparing my lessons for distance learning and now with the new challenge to adjust to both distance and in-person is a little overwhelming. Keeping an eye on what’s happening in the SLC community forum gives me a break from my daily stress as well as the desire to purchase some items that have good comments. One night when I read some comments in the forum on different subjects I noticed yours about about the bags. .It was quite a surprise to see that for once, lately ,you were truly happy with the delivery that brought you joy and no more problems.I do hope that you continue to have joy from all your purchases . Believe it or not, I rearly send back items because I first read the forum comments and I also make my own research and have a look at their competitors for the prices. I also buy from RA only after I research the item to see if it’s worth buying. But of course, I had my share of disappointments too. Sorry for the long paragraph.Best wishes!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

@Druid ...Well of course you are more than welcome. And thank you for your kind words.

Paladin is doing well but the pain in his back is still there. We are hoping the procedure will show it’s true effects soon. I hope your knee is doing well now. Thank you for being a teacher, a true unsung hero💞💞💞
Our daughter will be graduating with her Bachelor’s soon and wants to either teach music or go into music therapy.
I am quite pleased with those bags and hope you enjoy using yours as well. I do get some very lovely things here, most items I don’t post about though.

I could write novels about the many nice things I have received from here. I used to chime in during the live presentations to give testimonials but they are no longer interested in hearing from me or communicating with me in any form.

I just wish the issues were improving rather than escalating. I love the forum but as a customer I do not feel valued at all.

I hope you have a great weekend.
5 x

Druid

Re: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE and...@RS

Thank youRS. Please, don’t let your moral go down , you are a most valuable customer who also shares fairly your good and less good experiences. Keep smiling , this will also pass...I am watching the Oscars for the glamorous apparel and ....jewelry. Have a nice week ahead.
3 x