Christmas Tree

What-a-gem

Christmas Tree

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Tonight I was watching during the presentation of the artificial Christmas tree that they were selling for $7.99.
I was looking at the tree that was decorated, to the right of the screen. Geessssh! You don’t need an Art degree to make a Christmas tree look pretty! Who in the heck decorated that tree? It was lopsided, a bunch of bulbs thrown on the tree in a cluster. Looked like a five yr old decorated it. [Unless I missed little children coming out on the set to decorate??]
Anyway, if you are trying to sell a tree, wouldn’t you think the seller should try to make it look as pretty as possible?
Oh wait, I just had a thought...maybe the “set decorator” did the tree lol..yes, that must be it.
I’m being petty, shame on me :roll:
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Christmas Tree

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Tonight I was watching during the presentation of the artificial Christmas tree that they were selling for $7.99.
I was looking at the tree that was decorated, to the right of the screen. Geessssh! You don’t need an Art degree to make a Christmas tree look pretty! Who in the heck decorated that tree? It was lopsided, a bunch of bulbs thrown on the tree in a cluster. Looked like a five yr old decorated it. [Unless I missed little children coming out on the set to decorate??]
Anyway, if you are trying to sell a tree, wouldn’t you think the seller should try to make it look as pretty as possible?
Oh wait, I just had a thought...maybe the “set decorator” did the tree lol..yes, that must be it.
I’m being petty, shame on me :roll:
Good Evening!

Thank you for your feedback on the recent showing! We do appreciate the suggestions for the tree, and have forwarded your feedback & suggestions to our productions team in charge of the set decoration. If there is anything else we can further assist with, please feel free to let us know!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The tree looks nice today.
1 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Oh cool, can’t wait to see it. Hope they put a tree topper on it :D
1 x