JOY and pretties received from SLC

Gypsy

Re: JOY and pretties received from SLC

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

RoseyRuby wrote:
3 years ago
WOW. Gorgeous stuff. For your pendant, may I suggest using a second chain--the same length & gauge as the one you're using? It gives a really nice look, with two chains.
@RoseyRuby

Thank you ! I will try the double chain ! Do you think it might help stabilize the pendant ?

-Gypsy
9 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
WOW! That dragon is jade? Such a unique color! Looks really large! So glad you're happy with it! Pretty jewelry pieces too!
@anniebelle

It has several different shades of green and is very pretty. The picture I took doesn't show the beautiful and detailed carving. I do love the look - Gypsy
9 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

The dragon is really beautiful. I love the garnet tassel earrings and the rings

Delivered joy yay :D
11 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

The dragon looks fancy schmancy! Love the citrine ring and neck too. Thank you for sharing pics of your goodies
11 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RoseyRuby wrote:
3 years ago
WOW. Gorgeous stuff. For your pendant, may I suggest using a second chain--the same length & gauge as the one you're using? It gives a really nice look, with two chains.
@RoseyRuby

Thank you ! I will try the double chain ! Do you think it might help stabilize the pendant ?

-Gypsy
I do. And it's a less expensive alternative.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

All gorgeous piece @Gyspy ! I’ve been thinking about that dragon! I have the set of two smaller ones with the rings in their mouths. My daughter tried to steal them when she was here last so I ordered her a set. I will give it to her for Christmas.
They are lovely aren’t they?

My dragons are sitting on the bottom shelf of my coffee table.

I love that peridot ring as well. I ordered one from the peridot event yesterday. Hope it’s a nice one! I am just TICKLED 🤪 you received JOY❣️

🥰🥰🥰🥰
8 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
3 years ago
All gorgeous piece @Gyspy ! I’ve been thinking about that dragon! I have the set of two smaller ones with the rings in their mouths. My daughter tried to steal them when she was here last so I ordered her a set. I will give it to her for Christmas.
They are lovely aren’t they?

My dragons are sitting on the bottom shelf of my coffee table.

I love that peridot ring as well. I ordered one from the peridot event yesterday. Hope it’s a nice one! I am just TICKLED 🤪 you received JOY❣️

🥰🥰🥰🥰
@RS

Thank you ! Yes we have the same set of smaller Jade dragons 👍😊 they are really nice.
I hope you are as pleased as I am with the color of the Peridot. And I'm anxious to see the Peridot I have on order 😊

Hopefully I'll have a new pair of Champagne diamonds solitaire studs soon too 🤞🤞🤞🤞

-Gypsy
10 x

Gypsy

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
The dragon looks fancy schmancy! Love the citrine ring and neck too. Thank you for sharing pics of your goodies
@Hot4TE@Hot4TENER

Thank you ! The Brazilian Citrine really pretty, but I have a blue box following me...ARRRRGH cannot see
Chat later - Gypsy
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Those are all very nice. I have not seen that dragon but it looks beautiful.
5 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

Very pretty. You have great taste in decor.
3 x