JOY and pretties received from SLC

Gypsy

JOY and pretties received from SLC

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good morning - yesterday I posted about the bad delivered to me. So this is about the JOY received....πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’ƒ

item 3707915
Brazilian Citrine Pendant 6.25 cts

Very pretty, unique cutting, matches the ring perfectly. The color is very nice. Certainly an eye catcher on the neckline. It is abit top heavy and tends to flip over when wearing. I'm going to see if a heavier chain helps stop that issue. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Item 3716403
Mozambique Garnet Tassel earrings 10ctw

LOVE these earrings. 3- 1/2 inches. In stainless steel, super light weight and STUNNING on ! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ( I also have in Citrine and there was an Amethyst option)

Item 3745727
Arizona Peridot 5 stone journey ring 4.5 ctw

The ring design is one of my favorites. The Peridot color is AMAZING I've been falling in love with this gemstone. And adding pieces to my collection πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

I also just ordered item 3803999 -Arizona Peridot ring. Really pretty, cannot wait to see this beauty !

Okay now for the Jade -
item 6019290
Handcrafted Green Jade dragon figurine (1200 grams)

When I received the package and opened the box my first reaction.....I gasped at how GORGEOUS my figurine was, I reached to pick it up and immediately wanted to cry, it was in pieces. A few phone calls back and forth and emails with pictures sent and within a few days SLC shipped me a replacement figurine πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’ƒ this Jade dragon arrived in perfect condition and is SIMPLY BREATH TAKING !! I love the variation of green in the Jade, the detailing is amazing. The dragon is large and heavy. And is sitting beautifully on my little fireplace mantle πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

SLC provided IMMEDIATE and EXCELLENT customer service and I really appreciated it. Thank you very much -Gypsy
πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸ₯°

One other note - I realize that some have seemingly had issues with LSO, LoneStar Delivery, but to date I have rec'd really good service. Super fast delivery. They knock on my door and set package then they step back to stairwell or on stairs when I open the door. (I live on third floor) Always friendly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So ladies, there has been JOY received over the past few weeks. And I have rec'd some lovely pieces that I have been wearing and getting compliments on. And through it all even a GOOD customer service experience 😊

Hopefully the JOY received will continue and warehouse and other issues will be corrected

Shop on ladies πŸ’ƒ -Gypsy
13 x

Gypsy

Re: JOY and pretties received from SLC

The were the best pictures I could get....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Happy for you Gypsy 😊.....H
6 x

Gypsy

@ ANY Moderator

Could you approve my pictures,
Thank you -Gypsy
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Great pic's Gypsy!!!
makes me feel good to see that smart
Brazilian Citrine Ring AND Pendant
together!!! Love the other earrings
and the dragon!!!
Good on SLC
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Gypsy
Yay! So glad ShopLC 'delivered joy'πŸ˜€
They're all beautiful!!
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Beautiful Jewelry & cool Dragon Gypsy. H😊
8 x

Gypsy

@honey
@Blossom
@AD

Thank you Ladies !!! I wish I took better pictures. I can never figure out the right light ! But they are all very pretty pieces πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Gypsy
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

WOW! That dragon is jade? Such a unique color! Looks really large! So glad you're happy with it! Pretty jewelry pieces too!
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

WOW. Gorgeous stuff. For your pendant, may I suggest using a second chain--the same length & gauge as the one you're using? It gives a really nice look, with two chains.
8 x