Vaccine #2

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by AD » 5 months ago

I am feeling good, got my shot about 12 hrs. ago. Now in two weeks I will see what the Covid out break is for my County then decide where I feel comfortable going, with a mask and hand sanitizer. TY all๐Ÿ˜Š. H๐Ÿ˜Š.....A:..... :lol: :lol:
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
I am feeling good, got my shot about 12 hrs. ago. Now in two weeks I will see what the Covid out break is for my County then decide where I feel comfortable going, with a mask and hand sanitizer. TY all๐Ÿ˜Š. H๐Ÿ˜Š.....A:..... :lol: :lol:
Glad you're feeling well! :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

2Blonde
Posts: 225
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by 2Blonde » 5 months ago

Had my first shot of Pfizer 4 weeks ago with not even a sore arm. My second is this Friday. Most of my friends (both young and old) were pretty sick with fever the next day regardless of whether they got the Moderna or the Pfizer. A few were not. All were OK by the second morning.
Whatever happens, I'll deal with it for one day. At 72, I work out every day and stay as healthy as I can. Anything is better than catching that awful virus. I have asthma and auto-immune issues, so not taking any chances!
9 x

Spooky
Posts: 539
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by Spooky » 5 months ago

2Blonde wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
Had my first shot of Pfizer 4 weeks ago with not even a sore arm. My second is this Friday. Most of my friends (both young and old) were pretty sick with fever the next day regardless of whether they got the Moderna or the Pfizer. A few were not. All were OK by the second morning.
Whatever happens, I'll deal with it for one day. At 72, I work out every day and stay as healthy as I can. Anything is better than catching that awful virus. I have asthma and auto-immune issues, so not taking any chances!
You are very smart to be extra diligent about your
health when it comes to COVID. Iโ€™ve had my 2nd
shot just yesterday. Iโ€™ve been ill from multiple bouts
of COVID for a whole year from March 2020 - April 2021.
I have COPD, thyroid issues and an autoimmune disorder.
This virus destroys your lungs, heart, kidneys and
brain. Here in Michigan we have all the variants of
Covid. Please wear a double mask and overdo the hand sanitizer. No one else needs to become ill. The virus
has damaged my heart and lungs. A high school friend
has died from covid however, she was a double lung
transplant recipient 4 years ago and the doctors
feel the anti-rejection medications she was on played
an important role in her reaction to the vaccine. I
received the Pfizer vaccine. I will caution everyone
to please go very slow in your recovery from covid even
if you are an avid athlete, consistent in your exercise. The strain on your organs is real and extreme. Itโ€™s good
to be back. Love to all ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
8 x

honey
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by honey » 5 months ago

Spooky!! so sorry that you have been thru the wringer
all because of the nasty C-19!!! Hoping that physical
therapy has helped give you strength...I have thought of you
often and offered up prayer ..... ....a nice surprise fer sure
that you popped in this morning.
Best Springtime Wishes, honey
7 x

honey
Posts: 1377
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by honey » 5 months ago

AD/H, I hope that you are feeling well since your
second vaccine....
I still feel pretty good since my first.
honey
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3989
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by Gypsy » 5 months ago

Spooky wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
2Blonde wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
Had my first shot of Pfizer 4 weeks ago with not even a sore arm. My second is this Friday. Most of my friends (both young and old) were pretty sick with fever the next day regardless of whether they got the Moderna or the Pfizer. A few were not. All were OK by the second morning.
Whatever happens, I'll deal with it for one day. At 72, I work out every day and stay as healthy as I can. Anything is better than catching that awful virus. I have asthma and auto-immune issues, so not taking any chances!
You are very smart to be extra diligent about your
health when it comes to COVID. Iโ€™ve had my 2nd
shot just yesterday. Iโ€™ve been ill from multiple bouts
of COVID for a whole year from March 2020 - April 2021.
I have COPD, thyroid issues and an autoimmune disorder.
This virus destroys your lungs, heart, kidneys and
brain. Here in Michigan we have all the variants of
Covid. Please wear a double mask and overdo the hand sanitizer. No one else needs to become ill. The virus
has damaged my heart and lungs. A high school friend
has died from covid however, she was a double lung
transplant recipient 4 years ago and the doctors
feel the anti-rejection medications she was on played
an important role in her reaction to the vaccine. I
received the Pfizer vaccine. I will caution everyone
to please go very slow in your recovery from covid even
if you are an avid athlete, consistent in your exercise. The strain on your organs is real and extreme. Itโ€™s good
to be back. Love to all ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@Spooky

Wow, I asked how you've been on another thread ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž and I see that you have had a very rough time. I hope you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself - Gypsy
7 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by AD » 5 months ago

Michigan is starting to get HAMMERED AGAIN. I think the 4th wave is starting up ๐Ÿ˜ซ. It will eventually start moving out ward and down. ...H ๐Ÿ˜Š..... SO SICK OF THIS
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by anniebelle » 5 months ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
Michigan is starting to get HAMMERED AGAIN. I think the 4th wave is starting up ๐Ÿ˜ซ. It will eventually start moving out ward and down. ...H ๐Ÿ˜Š..... SO SICK OF THIS
I heard yesterday about it hitting Canada, again!!

But how about you? How are you feeling this morning? Any side effects?
5 x

AD
Posts: 1377
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Vaccine #2

Post by AD » 5 months ago

Some what tired, soar arm. About like the last time, when I got my first shot. Oh well IM A LIVE AT LEAST :lol: :lol: ...H๐Ÿ˜Š
5 x