Good wishes for Paladin please...

Starbird

Re: Good wishes for Paladin please...

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

I hope you will update us in a few weeks to let us know his pain level and hoping to hear he is pain-free. I'm going to look into this for my husband who injured his back years ago. I would love for him to be pain-free. Of course, talking him into an ablation will be the biggest struggle but it sounds like a smooth operation. Wishing him a quick recovery and no more pain!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Starbird wrote:
3 years ago
I hope you will update us in a few weeks to let us know his pain level and hoping to hear he is pain-free. I'm going to look into this for my husband who injured his back years ago. I would love for him to be pain-free. Of course, talking him into an ablation will be the biggest struggle but it sounds like a smooth operation. Wishing him a quick recovery and no more pain!
He was actually nervous but it took him till the last minute to tell me! Afterward he said it was actually pretty easy. I mean he said there was some pain, needles have a way of bringing pain. But he was relieved it was simple. It only took from the minute we walked in until he was dressed and we walked out a little over 1 hour.
Thank you so much and I will for sure update! I may get the same thing done too.
9 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

RS. I am so very sorry. I have been remiss. My sister requested that I give you and your husband a big Hello! along with her wishes for a snag free procedure and a quick recovery. She explained ablation in great detail. I did not understand much of it. I did catch that for maximum pain relief it sometimes takes two of these procedures initially and then periodically thereafter as the nerves that relay pain can grow back. It is wonderful that he seems to have sailed through this. Again, my apologies for not responding to your post sooner. Good luck and good health to you both.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
RS. I am so very sorry. I have been remiss. My sister requested that I give you and your husband a big Hello! along with her wishes for a snag free procedure and a quick recovery. She explained ablation in great detail. I did not understand much of it. I did catch that for maximum pain relief it sometimes takes two of these procedures initially and then periodically thereafter as the nerves that relay pain can grow back. It is wonderful that he seems to have sailed through this. Again, my apologies for not responding to your post sooner. Good luck and good health to you both.
Oh no worries❣️❣️❣️ Paladin is doing just great today. His back still hurts as before but we know it will take some time for the ablation to work. He goes back in 6 weeks unless he is not realizing any pain relief by 4 weeks. If not they will redo it then. Otherwise they said it normally lasts 8-12 months. He is good with having it redone in that time frame if it truly relieves the everyday pain.
Hugs to both of you...🥰🥰🥰
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
honey wrote:
3 years ago
Prayer's for PALADIN and for you too RS.
the proceedure has good success rates for
eliminating pain and he'll come thru fine.
Take good care!!! I hope I see at least a
$250 club visit today!!! (meaning just
maybe a short shopping visit) :lol:
Thank you honey 💞💞💞

And..uhmmm...,not even close this time🤣
When I said not even close...we went wayyyyyyyyy beyond $500 let alone $250. Oops!😮😳
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

:lol: arrre you sure PALADIN knows??
he may still have been under the infuence
of the IV c.o.c.k.t.a.i.l
:lol:
6 x

JewelGirl31

Post by JewelGirl31 » 3 years ago

Needles in the back? OUCH ! Hope it helps. Sounds like it lasts awhile though. :o
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I still don’t understand what it is he had done?? Looked it up didn’t say much.... H😊
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Called my brother, he explained the procedure to me. .....H😊.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Called my brother, he explained the procedure to me. .....H😊.
Sorry I wasn’t online to answer but glad your brother told you💞💞💞
4 x