Good wishes for Paladin please...

RS

Good wishes for Paladin please...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I know he was banned from here (wrongfully so and it’s awful that SLC did that). But tomorrow Paladin is going in for an ablation on his back. I have to drive him, and stay with him and of course bring him home. I guess he’ll be “dopey” and has been told he may not feel too well for a day or so.

He’s a tough man but I really want this to go well for him. If any of you recall (before COVID hit) he was working for that air medical company and injured his back.

This is the (hopefully) solution. Apparently it should last anywhere from 6-12 months. Then repeated and so on.

He wants to go to the “$500.00 club” after the procedure (8:30am) on the way home.

Hmmmm.....I don’t think he will feel like it but we shall see. HOWEVER...Paladin, loopy..,is FUN to take shopping!
We did it before, several years ago, when he had a tooth worked on and he was sooooo loopy. Went shopping and boy did I come home with a lot of stuff! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just hope it gets rid of his back pain.
15 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Good wishes for Paladin please...

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Prayers for paladin’s procedure to go well. I don’t know what $500.00 club is, but it sounds like fun with a loopy paladin!🤣 I was thinking bout you today. About 2 years ago you posted here about a pretty sterling/white druzy quartz ring you bought here. I think it was only $7.99. I read your post and bought one too. I wore mine today and thought, “ I’m glad RS posted about it. It’s pretty “
13 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
Prayers for paladin’s procedure to go well. I don’t know what $500.00 club is, but it sounds like fun with a loopy paladin!🤣 I was thinking bout you today. About 2 years ago you posted here about a pretty sterling/white druzy quartz ring you bought here. I think it was only $7.99. I read your post and bought one too. I wore mine today and thought, “ I’m glad RS posted about it. It’s pretty “
🤣🤣It is fun...and the $500.00 club is Costc*. We call it that because we can’t get out of there spending any less than that it always seems!
And awhhh....🥰🥰🥰 that so sweet it made you think of me. I love that ring...so pretty! I’m so glad you got one and like it too❣️❣️❣️
Thank you for the prayers. 💞💞💞
14 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I fully understand back pain! I've never had ablation, was determined I wasn't a candidate! I'm considering revisiting that with a different Doctor this time. As soon as I feel more comfortable with going into Doctor/hospital settings. We are still reeling from Covid around here! Send him my best wishes!
12 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I fully understand back pain! I've never had ablation, was determined I wasn't a candidate! I'm considering revisiting that with a different Doctor this time. As soon as I feel more comfortable with going into Doctor/hospital settings. We are still reeling from Covid around here! Send him my best wishes!
I know you have back issues and I am sorry and can tell you I can relate. I herniated two discs when I was 22. I manage it well but sometimes (getting more frequent now at 55 ughhh) it really bothers me. I hope you find a solution for your pain. I also have not been to a doctor since all this started. Paladin has. For years he always had a physical every 6 months(work requirement) and still does it. I think he only missed one during the last year.
I may look into getting this as well.
Thank you so much...I will pass on your wishes🥰🥰🥰
12 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

My best wishes for a good procedure and a speedy recovery for Paladin
12 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

Hope Paladin's procedure goes well & relieves the pain.
If the chauffeur gets spoiled, I wanna hear all about it!
All the best,
bluez
13 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I'm sending prayers for you and Paladin that everything goes well.
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@RS

Prayers for successful procedure and speedy recovery for Paladin

💞🙏💞

-Gypsy
11 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 3 years ago

Don’t know why he was kicked off forum but
Paladin has my prayers for his back procedure 💖
I have multiple multiple broken vertebrae and herniated
discs so I can truly relate to your pain dear Paladin.
Thank you RS for taking him as that is always an
issue for many of us. Blessings to you both
11 x