I'm so EXCITED .........

Gypsy

Re: I'm so EXCITED .........

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Oooo I love that ring @Gypsy ...

I didn’t see that one πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

It’s beautiful! Mine shipped yesterday so still some time before I get it. Super glad yours came so quickly and such a lovely piece! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
@RS

Hi 😊 thank you ! There may be a few left. I hope your rign is GORGEOUS and that you post pictures. There are a few more pieces I would love to have but I'm gonna be good 😁 ......for now πŸ˜‰

Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

AD wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Love the ring design and color 😊...HπŸ™‚
@AD

Thank you! I think they did a great job too !!

-Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

AD wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Gypsy:... my favorite ring you have showed is the TANZANITE, just gorgeous. Also am happy SLC has slowed down the TANZY shows. ...H😊
@AD

Wow !😳 I had to stop and think about it ! And I remember posting the Trilion Tanzanite ring. That was a long time ago, you have a good memory !!! Thank you it is one of my FAVS too
πŸ‘πŸ’ž Gypsy
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: H 😊. Anibelle
2 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I have very little peridot. Your excitement made me take a look to see what else they have.

THERE IS A PAIR OF EARRINGS I THINK I HAVE TO HAVE!
@anniebelle

Oh YAY !! Which ones ?? They are all very pretty !!! You will love the color. My pictures do NOT do the Arizona Peridot gemstones justice !!! I think you will LOVE !

-GYPSY
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
3 years ago
3 years ago

It’s beautiful! Mine shipped yesterday so still some time before I get it. Super glad yours came so quickly and such a lovely piece! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
@RS

Hi 😊 thank you ! There may be a few left. I hope your rign is GORGEOUS and that you post pictures. There are a few more pieces I would love to have but I'm gonna be good 😁 ......for now πŸ˜‰

Gypsy
I will go and check!

I have my peridot ring coming, I have a welo opal/multi sapphire I just got today (haven’t opened yet). A mystic topaz and amethyst ring coming, a Bali dragonfly Tulang Naga necklace and six items from Friday coming. OH...and two Lustro Stella pieces I ordered early this morning before they showed and before I had to leave.

Maybe I should be good too? πŸ€ͺπŸ‘€
5 x

Gypsy

3 years ago
3 years ago
3 years ago

@RS

Gypsy
I will go and check!

I have my peridot ring coming, I have a welo opal/multi sapphire I just got today (haven’t opened yet). A mystic topaz and amethyst ring coming, a Bali dragonfly Tulang Naga necklace and six items from Friday coming. OH...and two Lustro Stella pieces I ordered early this morning before they showed and before I had to leave.

Maybe I should be good too? πŸ€ͺπŸ‘€
RIGN ??? GOOD GRIEF ! Why can't auto correct catch that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Sounds like you have quite the haul coming in ! Can't wait to see your treasures too !! I hope they are all really HAPPY DANCE worthy πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ -Gypsy
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

3 years ago
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I have very little peridot. Your excitement made me take a look to see what else they have.

@anniebelle

Oh YAY !! Which ones ?? They are all very pretty !!! You will love the color. My pictures do NOT do the Arizona Peridot gemstones justice !!! I think you will LOVE !

-GYPSY
When you search for Arizona Peridot, they are first on the list! Plus, your ring looks SOOOO familiar! I wonder if ??? :lol:
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Starbird

Post by Starbird » 3 years ago

3 years ago
......my Arizona Peridot ring arrived just now !!! Set in sterling silver 2.10ctw

I'm loving this ring design ! Open sterling silver work, nice large gemstons. The ring itself lays so nicely on my finger, like a "cigar band"

This is JOY !!!

Not only that. I placed the order for this ring....on Sunday, that's a four day turn around. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š GREAT JOB SLC WAREHOUSE !!!!

-GYPSY

12:32 pm
I love it so much I have it in my cart along with earrings that look close enough like a match. I'm still shopping so I can apply a coupon for all. Thanks, Gypsy for sharing the love!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

3 years ago
3 years ago
3 years ago

@anniebelle

-GYPSY
When you search for Arizona Peridot, they ae first on the list! Plus, your ring looks SOOOO familiar! I wonder if ??? :lol:
1 x