Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

@RS

Hi 😊 thank you ! There may be a few left. I hope your rign is GORGEOUS and that you post pictures. There are a few more pieces I would love to have but I'm gonna be good 😁 ......for now 😉

Gypsy
I will go and check!

I have my peridot ring coming, I have a welo opal/multi sapphire I just got today (haven’t opened yet). A mystic topaz and amethyst ring coming, a Bali dragonfly Tulang Naga necklace and six items from Friday coming. OH...and two Lustro Stella pieces I ordered early this morning before they showed and before I had to leave.

Maybe I should be good too? 🤪👀
RIGN ??? GOOD GRIEF ! Why can't auto correct catch that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sounds like you have quite the haul coming in ! Can't wait to see your treasures too !! I hope they are all really HAPPY DANCE worthy 💃💃💃💃💃 -Gypsy
Oh the welo opal? Yes it’s a ring! And I do have a haul and I just keep reelin’ it in🤪🤪🤪
5 x

RS

Re: I'm so EXCITED .........

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy , I have very little peridot. Your excitement made me take a look to see what else they have.

THERE IS A PAIR OF EARRINGS I THINK I HAVE TO HAVE!
@anniebelle

Oh YAY !! Which ones ?? They are all very pretty !!! You will love the color. My pictures do NOT do the Arizona Peridot gemstones justice !!! I think you will LOVE !

-GYPSY
When you search for Arizona Peridot, they are first on the list! Plus, your ring looks SOOOO familiar! I wonder if ??? :lol:
Wonder if?
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

@anniebelle

Oh YAY !! Which ones ?? They are all very pretty !!! You will love the color. My pictures do NOT do the Arizona Peridot gemstones justice !!! I think you will LOVE !

-GYPSY
When you search for Arizona Peridot, they are first on the list! Plus, your ring looks SOOOO familiar! I wonder if ??? :lol:
Wonder if?
The ring style is so familiar I wonder if I have it myself, or with different stones.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Wonder if?
The ring style is so familiar I wonder if I have it myself, or with different stones.
Ohhh...I do that ALL THE TIME. And it’s so time consuming to search through my order history.

In fact, the peridot I just ordered is the same setting as that multi kyanite ring I got a few weeks ago. I don’t normally buy the same setting but I really love the setting...the way it sits on my finger I got it in the peridot too!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Starbird wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
......my Arizona Peridot ring arrived just now !!! Set in sterling silver 2.10ctw

I'm loving this ring design ! Open sterling silver work, nice large gemstons. The ring itself lays so nicely on my finger, like a "cigar band"

This is JOY !!!

Not only that. I placed the order for this ring....on Sunday, that's a four day turn around. 👍😊 GREAT JOB SLC WAREHOUSE !!!!

-GYPSY

12:32 pm
I love it so much I have it in my cart along with earrings that look close enough like a match. I'm still shopping so I can apply a coupon for all. Thanks, Gypsy for sharing the love!
@Starbird

I'm really glad you are loving the Peridot too !! And hope you LOVE the ring as much as I do 💃💃💃💃

Gypsy
5 x

JewelGirl31

Post by JewelGirl31 » 3 years ago

Very, very pretty ring, Gypsy. I do love Peridot. Happy that you found something good.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

JewelGirl31 wrote:
3 years ago
Very, very pretty ring, Gypsy. I do love Peridot. Happy that you found something good.
@JewelGirl31

Thank you very much ! And WELCOME to the forum

-Gypsy
4 x