Mis-sized joy

RoseyRuby

Re: Mis-sized joy

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
JB wrote:
3 years ago
Hello, I have to add my two cents! I've received more missized rings than I can count! It's so annoying when you really like the ring but you don't want to wear it on your pinky finger!

I've never had luck returning and asking for a replacement because they run out of inventory - although, I will see the exact ring come and go back into inventory. I've called CS - nothing comes of it.

RS, if you have the extra funds, I would place another order and hopefully, it will be as nice as the first one. Then I would send the first one back.

It's such a pain I know.

JB (JB is for Junebug my chihuahua who I love to bits!)
Welcome to the forum JUNEBUG! Love your name💞

Funds are not an issue, but principle is. The ring is now at a higher price than it was when I placed the order.

If a mod would ever come in and maybe help perhaps they could arrange for me to get it for the same price I paid. I know calling CS will get me nowhere.

But thank you so much! I would have reordered if not for the price difference. And welcome again❣️❣️❣️

I love that name, too! With regard to the ring, a similar situation happened to me. I ordered the 9ct Niassa Heart Shaped Ruby ring around Valentine's day. It was missing a Zircon on the shoulder. I loved the ring and the price was really good. But I returned it and got a refund. Then about a month later, I found the ring on the site for another $20 off. The stone wasn't as nice as the first one they sent, but pretty good for the price. So it sorta worked out for me. :?
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Where are the Moderators lately?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Where are the Moderators lately?
Oh...they’re likely around.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Are they the guests online??
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Are they the guests online??
They might be. They also may be able to be in here without it showing.
6 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

I've won a couple of rings on RA that were sized incorrectly. This was back when they marked some things as "close outs". I thought they were designed by Chuck but manufactured by slc when he was at the other network. Who knows though. I wonder if ring sizes are consistent everywhere?
5 x