Mis-sized joy

RS

Mis-sized joy

Post by RS » 3 years ago

No joy today for this and my order issue.

I ordered a Welo opal/multi sapphire ring and received it yesterday. I just now opened it and while it is BEAUTIFUL...it really is. It is MIS-SIZED😫😫😫

I wear a size 6 1/2 to 7 on my ring finger and 7 1/2 to 8 on my middle finger. I ordered this ring for my middle finger and I cannot get it past my knuckle. I measured it with the little doo-hickey measuring device with SLC printed on it. It measures a SIZE 7.

I want another one but if I sent back for replacement they will likely be sold out. Also...the replacement may not be as pretty!

No joy all around today. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
10 x

AD

Re: Mis-sized joy

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS:.... I’m sorry. I’m going to ask again. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SLC. 🙀😖....H🙂
9 x

Meeka-c

Post by Meeka-c » 3 years ago

I also received a beautiful ring (sponge coral) that was supposed to be a size seven but was actually a five and three quarters as measured by jeweler. So disappointed. Returned.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my you to. 🥴. Wow
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

There are a few lines here at SLC that always seem to run small. Bali, The southwestern stuff. Their way of cutting costs I am guessing. But this ring is one of their normal line.

I am just torn as to what to do. I WAS going to reorder but the ring is higher in price than when I ordered. And of course no mods here to assist.

I either have to just return or wear on my right hand. I like my right hand rings for my middle finger though. The ring finger on right hand feels odd to me, like there is something missing.
5 x

JB

Post by JB » 3 years ago

Hello, I have to add my two cents! I've received more missized rings than I can count! It's so annoying when you really like the ring but you don't want to wear it on your pinky finger!

I've never had luck returning and asking for a replacement because they run out of inventory - although, I will see the exact ring come and go back into inventory. I've called CS - nothing comes of it.

RS, if you have the extra funds, I would place another order and hopefully, it will be as nice as the first one. Then I would send the first one back.

It's such a pain I know.

JB (JB is for Junebug my chihuahua who I love to bits!)
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JB wrote:
3 years ago
Hello, I have to add my two cents! I've received more missized rings than I can count! It's so annoying when you really like the ring but you don't want to wear it on your pinky finger!

I've never had luck returning and asking for a replacement because they run out of inventory - although, I will see the exact ring come and go back into inventory. I've called CS - nothing comes of it.

RS, if you have the extra funds, I would place another order and hopefully, it will be as nice as the first one. Then I would send the first one back.

It's such a pain I know.

JB (JB is for Junebug my chihuahua who I love to bits!)
Welcome to the forum JUNEBUG! Love your name💞

Funds are not an issue, but principle is. The ring is now at a higher price than it was when I placed the order.

If a mod would ever come in and maybe help perhaps they could arrange for me to get it for the same price I paid. I know calling CS will get me nowhere.

But thank you so much! I would have reordered if not for the price difference. And welcome again❣️❣️❣️
8 x

JB

Post by JB » 3 years ago

Thank you for the welcome! I'ts so nice of you! Just a suggestion, I think if you call CS which I know you don't want to do because no one does - but if you bought the ring in the past 30 days, Shoplc is supposed to honor the lower price and I know because I've done it once but that was a long time ago. I wish you luck on it.

Thank you for calling me Junebug! I got a smile out of that. My sweet sweet Junebug is my baby girl who fills my heart with joy! She is a long hair teacup chihuahua and I couldn't do without her.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

JB wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you for the welcome! I'ts so nice of you! Just a suggestion, I think if you call CS which I know you don't want to do because no one does - but if you bought the ring in the past 30 days, Shoplc is supposed to honor the lower price and I know because I've done it once but that was a long time ago. I wish you luck on it.

Thank you for calling me Junebug! I got a smile out of that. My sweet sweet Junebug is my baby girl who fills my heart with joy! She is a long hair teacup chihuahua and I couldn't do without her.
Thank you! I bet your sweet pup is just a doll baby 💞💞💞 maybe post some pics sometime.
4 x

JB

Post by JB » 3 years ago

She is! I dress her up in clothes and I even buy her bracelets to wear as a "collar" which we don't say is a collar. heehee
5 x