Moderator: This needs to be fixed!

buyitall

Moderator: This needs to be fixed!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I just went on ShopLC looking for drusy quartz. The last item sort of shocked me. There was the description....gift box with drusy quartz necklace. Problem is...picture shoes the box...EMPTY! You can see two little holes where a necklace might have been held in place...but NO picture of the necklace! Who takes these pictures of items? Who takes a picture of an empty box and then posts it on a shopping network? LOL! Could they not see the box was empty? You may want to fix this. The item # is 4062550.
15 x

Tothemoon

Re: Moderator: This needs to be fixed!

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

LOL! It must be part of their “mystery purchase collection”, along with things on the RA like rings with no sizes and a picture of a sheet set with a description of solar lights, or items with no picture at all.
14 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I just went on ShopLC looking for drusy quartz. The last item sort of shocked me. There was the description....gift box with drusy quartz necklace. Problem is...picture shoes the box...EMPTY! You can see two little holes where a necklace might have been held in place...but NO picture of the necklace! Who takes these pictures of items? Who takes a picture of an empty box and then posts it on a shopping network? LOL! Could they not see the box was empty? You may want to fix this. The item # is 4062550.
Good Afternoon, buyitall!

I am so sorry to hear this! I do thank you for providing the item number and alerting us to this issue. The information has been sent to the relevant teams in charge of photography, and we are working on getting it fixed and update with proper images as soon as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused!
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

That is just plain stupid, why on earth would you take a picture of an empty box and put it on the website? Many of us have complained about the wrong picture or video which still happens and now an empty box. Do the people who work in these jobs have no common sense? I had called them once to report the picture of a ring on the website was missing a stone, I told them that would make people think twice before ordering that item, they thanked me for letting them know but all of this just makes them look very unprofessional.
9 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

A ring missing a gemstone? Actually, when you think about it maybe that’s the norm.
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

The best is, I've seen rings with no center stone in them!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:
3 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

I hear you to the moon. I had those same concerns. I emailed CS about the ring I won with NO size, and I was told it was a 9. But they didn't fix the problem. It's not the same, but I think about my mom saying (when children misbehaved) "the nerve of some people's kids!!"
5 x