Moderators

anniebelle

Moderators

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Has anyone seen a moderator in the past week or two? I was just checking the status of my orders. I have quite a few orders, broken down into many different shipments. Having a hard time counting them all! But one thing they have in common! They are all just sitting in Houston!!!. I'm going to email CS, but they will just say don't worry. I'm passed worry! They have my money!
9 x

AD

Re: Moderators

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:.... :lol: :lol: go get Em. Moderators don’t help to much anymore do they 😳. H😊
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I know I placed a order on April 15th and SLC sent a email saying it was shipped April 17th. Wrong! it actually shipped April 22nd. It sat in Austin for 6 days before it shipped out! I’m supposed to receive it tomorrow. Why does SLC send you a email saying it has shipped when it hasn’t? It just makes their shipping seem to take that much longer.
7 x

anniebelle

What in the world is going on? I had an order getting close, at my local airport. Normally would take a day more to get to me. Now it is showing back in Houston? How can that be?
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hope you get it! I had won a watch on the auction great price they cancelled it. I checked today had it on web called said I wanted what I won it for. Miss Jenny in CS told me the usual so sorry talked to my sup they said no I said Oh no you are really going to read off that script. Then She hung up! I called back talked to the most wonderful Victor He is the best and He took care of for me. If your have problems I hope you can get Him He is the BEST CS Rep Shop L.C. Has they need to give him a RAISE it is people like Him that will keep customers like Me.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ€ Thanks again Victor!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
7 x

anniebelle

@Boston Irish , so glad you found one of the good CS reps! I have been most lucky with them. Need to call with my current problems , hardly know where to start! :lol:
4 x

Boston Irish

Annabelle I hope you get your issues taken care of. Maybe it could talk to Victor. I hit the rising auctions button for CS call and ask for him he is a Great Employer and Amir needs to give him a Raise. Good luck.Girl.πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ€
5 x

Boston Irish

Moderators Please! Every Day ROSA has become d on 43 Items max bids of 200.ok or more What is going on here! How many bangles rings necklaces does She need. I know she is not buying thousands of dollars every day! Do something about this this has been going on every day for months. Do you care about your long time customers or game players ! Amir needs to be told what the H. I is going on here. I will watch .πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Does anyone in upper management (Amit, Ankur, etc) ever know what complaints come in? They need to be aware & fix them !!!
4 x