Katie and Craig

AD

Katie and Craig

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I like them together as host’s 😊.....My she is getting big, hope she doesn’t have the baby on TV. 🙀......H😊
11 x

anniebelle

Re: Katie and Craig

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I like them together as host’s 😊.....My she is getting big, hope she doesn’t have the baby on TV. 🙀......H😊
H. Did you see her Sunday Modeling the sleep shirt! It fit! :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Her baby bump is really high usually that is a Girl She said they are having a Boy? Maybe one of each.😬💚🍀
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

I love them, too. I wished them to have a healthy little one.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I hope they have a beautiful healthy baby. However I don’t think they are professional hosts. Katie continuously laughing at nothing & Craig talking too fast & at times acts like he is in grade school. Don’t beat me up, just an opinion. I know a lot of customers like them. 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
5 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I haven't watched live in many months. I always liked Katie but I've found that most of the time a host I like is paired with one I don't and unfortunately, the one I like is influenced by the one I don't. Instead of being a leader and acting professional, they act like fools. I can tune in and within 3 minutes I change the channel.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Well Rena I agree with you 100%. I absolutely will not watch Cheryl, she is so fake, it’s all a show. Wonder if she could scream at people at the flea market & make a sale? I doubt it. They should pair her up with king Tony. 🤣🤣🤣
7 x