Item descriptions not true

RS

Item descriptions not true

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I ordered the “buy all” for those bolo bracelets they had last week. They were the ones with the oval cabochon with small round beads.

Purple Mojave turquoise
Blue Mojave tuquoise
Green Mojave turquoise
Labradorite
Lapis
Malachite
Tigers eye

To start…the item description says that the small beads are 5mm. No way.,,I measured and they are more like 2.5 to 3mm.

I thought they looked very very small when I opened them

Second…on the Mojave turquoise bracelets the descriptions say for each one, (green, Blue and purple) it says the small round beads are also turquoise. They are NOT. They are clearly HOWLITE. I also took screenshots of the item pages.

It’s one thing to make small errors from time to time. This is not one of those times.

Just thought I’d give an accurate description in case anyone is considering buying any. SLC has the bracelets there so no I have idea why they couldn’t provide accurate info…do you?
14 x

Ariana

Re: Item descriptions not true

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Unbelievable!!!! Hold them to the fire, RS!!! This is beyond ridiculous and NO excuse!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
Unbelievable!!!! Hold them to the fire, RS!!! This is beyond ridiculous and NO excuse!
Don’t get me wrong…the bracelets are pretty. I even asked during the live presentation what the small beads were on the turquoise options because they didn’t look like turquoise. Of course I was not given the courtesy of a reply as usual.

I bought all of them for my daughter. As well as the set of chip bracelets they had today. Bracelets are her favorite thing and she loves to layer. She always always is wearing at least 4.
I will put them in one of those pretty metal jewelry chests (the one that actually is shaped like a treasure chest).

I am disappointed that the little round beads are as small as they are. But otherwise I think my daughter will like them.

It’s just not right that the info was inaccurate. There is no way they couldn’t have known what those beads are.

Oh look…they are on now!
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

The small beads sure look larger than on the ones I received!
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I wanted to buy the sunglasses they had on yesterday. After about 350 were sold, they decided the descriptions and the graph was incorrect. The presentation was a mess. Jennifer couldn’t even figure it out. I ended up not buying anything. I didn’t trust them because I was confused & they were too. Why don’t they look at the items ahead of time? Who on earth puts the info on the left screen that doesn’t match the items? This happens more & more. This is poor prep for a presentation. Get with it SLC. 😖😖😖😖
14 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I agree they talk too much need a new camera and show on Host they need to get it together. They also blow up items and when you receive them dinky twinky.😞💚🍀
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
I have thought for a long time that they do something with their camera that magnifies the jewelry being shown. Not just the showcase portion, but the hosts wearing the jewelry! Even the ruler looks larger!
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Yep!! I think they do to. I’ve seen other channel’s do the same I can tell because some times you can see their nails are a little dirty, the ones who don’t wear nail polish. And the wrinkles stand out more on some of their hands also. ....H. 🤭
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
I have thought for a long time that they do something with their camera that magnifies the jewelry being shown. Not just the showcase portion, but the hosts wearing the jewelry! Even the ruler looks larger!
Either that or they have different pieces just for the live presentations.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Tenner said the other night when they were selling I think Aquamarine loose gems, if any customer bought more than one, the warehouse employees were to go through the gems and make sure they matched. 🤣😳
5 x