Item descriptions not true

Rena

Re: Item descriptions not true

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Tenner said the other night when they were selling I think Aquamarine loose gems, if any customer bought more than one, the warehouse employees were to go through the gems and make sure they matched. 🤣😳
He has no clue obviously. The warehouse cannot even make sure item ordered is in the box before it ships. 😳
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

If they only show a close up shot on the hand , arm or ear that tells me they are tiny, also what is up with the weird lighting on the screen behind the host everything now looks neon color, not the accurate color of the gemstones, I hate that. I also hate that certain host only show earrings ect.. on their hand and not on the ear ect.., I wrote in one night and told them I wear earrings on my ears not on my hand so please show them on the ear.
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Show close up of all items look how far shot of items are!😵💚🍀new camera people new camaras!
4 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

I always compare them to the fingernail. Of course they have special lighting too.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

DoubleLshopper wrote:
3 years ago
I always compare them to the fingernail. Of course they have special lighting too.
I compare the size with the fingernail too. I've got burned before receiving the item and it's really small. I buy a lot of beads so now I pay close attention to the millimeter. They angle the camera to make a 2mm look like a 10mm
I noticed the lighting on some gems like Tanzanite is very blue :!:
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS:...you are right on the matter that SLC has certain ones for TV. I have received a ring from SLC, on the tag said something about TV use🙀. I think it came on a white tag. H😊
4 x