Swarovski

Lulu

Re: Swarovski

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

The next thing we'll hear is Swarovski has erected a fence around their mine and it will become as scarce as Tanzanite. :lol:
14 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
The next thing we'll hear is Swarovski has erected a fence around their mine and it will become as scarce as Tanzanite. :lol:
GOOD ONE!!!
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Adi is on, he just said SLC can no longer sell Swarovski after June 21st 2021. He also said no other 3rd parties will be allowed to sell either. And he did say SLC has to take all the stones out of all jewelry and send back to Swarovski, and that will create SLC xtra money to take the stones out. So I am assuming prices will go up in some items to make up the difference of the money SLC will lose. Unbelievable 🙀.....H😊
10 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 3 years ago

I would think the wise thing to do would be to mark it down and clear it out. Instead, slc raises the price.
9 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Not a big deal. Swarovski is just a "superior" glass after all. Good for costume jewelry if you like it.
9 x

Rena

Exactly. Don't fall for the hype. Swarovski has been around for over a century. It's not, nor will it ever be , rare.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hope SLC doesn’t say in June Swarovski is going to give them xtra time to sell the Swarovski Crystals. 🥴
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
JA wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
The games they are playing with Swarovski are amazing. I was going to wait til next month but I’m afraid my size will be sold out. If I’m spending $80 on a beautiful ring I can at least get the correct size. So SLC knows this & I won’t wait til the next presentation. They keep adding new items in every show. I think Swarovski will still be available in December, but will my size be there? It’s a gamble. The recent presentation included items the same price as the last time. Where are the clearance prices ? 🥺🥺🥺
According to the overnight hosts they are saying that Swarovski wants all of their stuff back in June. And someone has to remove all the Swaroski from settings etc.
What kind of mess is Swarovski trying to pull? If Shop LC bought and paid for all of these Swarovski items, technically Shop LC owns them, right? I get that Swarovski is a brand name and they have the right to limit product, but this is not the case here, IMO. Shop LC has invested time, money, labor, etc. into making all the settings using these stones. How can Swarovski demand Shop LC to remove all these stones from Shop LCs products? I bet all the jewelry makers that use Swarovski components world wide won't have to remove and send back all their beads and stones. Something sounds fishy about that story we are being told. Time will tell. But it still sounds weird.
You know that's what Becky and Shannon had said, but now that you mention it that does sound crazy. Other channels sell Swaroski and they never mention having a deadline or required them to send back pieces :? SMH
8 x

Prisc2020

Post by Prisc2020 » 3 years ago

I just pray they finish selling the Swarovski as fast as possible so that I don't have to hear the name anymore. Dear Lord, it's glorified glass that I would never buy for one penny or for thousands of dollars. The story that ShopLC will have to return whatever is left in June is ludicrous. What kind of purchase did they make that they have to return an item purchased? In any case, it's ShopLC's problem which they want to make our problem. I don't buy glass!!!
11 x

Rena

Hopefully Swarovski is better about refunds than Shoplc is. What a mess.
12 x