New Hostess???

What-a-gem

New Hostess???

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Who is this woman hosting with Karen this afternoon?
1 x

Spooky

Re: New Hostess???

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hi
Her name is Michelle. My first time seeing her
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Yes her name is Michelle and I first saw her on air doing a presentation with Lolo...she was a little nervous but really knowledgeable of the items being presented. I really liked her down home accent!
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I'm thrilled to see Michelle at ShopLC as I've sought her out on other networks before and bought from her when I won't buy from others. She is knowledgeable of jewelry and gemstones and fun to watch which makes me purchase more because I can't change the channel! Uh-oh my wallet! Very happy with the addition of Michelle! I love ShopLC! :D
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

:lol:
0 x

laurette

Post by laurette » 4 years ago

I actually find her a little bit annoying and she doesn’t seem nervous she seems like she had a too much to drink.
3 x

Heidiho

Post by Heidiho » 4 years ago

I think Michelle's personality is a bit too strong. I found when she hosted with Karen, they were a bit too zany. Later with Lolo, it seemed that Lolo had to adjust her presentation skills to find a happy medium with Michelle. We will see if this works.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This is Michelle. She was a Host at Gem shopping network ( GSN) before that she was a Entertainment reporter. Also a comedian. She also is a makeup artist. Used to do makeup on the stars.
5 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Interesting Vicky. I love to know the backgrounds of the hosts and hostess’s. Thank you.
Would be nice if LC would update the profiles of the hosts, and add the new, and delete those that don’t work there anymore.
8 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

Heidiho wrote:
4 years ago
I think Michelle's personality is a bit too strong. I found when she hosted with Karen, they were a bit too zany. Later with Lolo, it seemed that Lolo had to adjust her presentation skills to find a happy medium with Michelle. We will see if this works.
As a past HR manager with over 100 employees, you get one personality when you’re interviewing because it’s one on one. You get a different personality the first day they start. And then the real personality comes out after about a week to 10 days as they work with other associates. So let’s give her a chance. Have her take a big breath, back off and see how it goes
5 x