Dish cloths

Dolores

Dish cloths

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

I haven't ordered anything for a few months so I'm taking a chance on the dish cloths. Hope all is well
10 x

Gypsy

Re: Dish cloths

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Dolores wrote:
2 years ago
I haven't ordered anything for a few months so I'm taking a chance on the dish cloths. Hope all is well
@Dolores

Good luck 🤞🤞🤞 I hope they are good quality

😊 Gypsy
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

hi Delores, I think that's a good deal for the dish cloths.
I've been hoping that you're well since vaccine and ear surgery....
"can ya hear me now?" :lol:
honey
9 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I thought about buying them for hubby to use. My microfiber dusters have ended up in his shop to use as shoprags.
8 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 2 years ago

The ones I have bought before were good. And yes the make excellent shop rags.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Delores:.... If you don’t mind me asking you, what kind of ear surgery did you have? I have BIG problems with both my ears, can’t hear hardly anything. I get earaches that when my ear drums bust my ears bleed. My Eustachian tube’s are to small, so I have had tubes in my ears more than I can count. And they fall out way to early, I’m don’t even get my part paid for and they are out. Thank you 😊😊
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Dear AD The Dr. Gave a strong antibiotic Bactriam for bacteria that I took for 2 weeks, then I went back more xrays and scans fluid had collected beyond ear drum canals so then he inserted a pin that would slowly open all up. He figures it will take a year everything must be done slow. Before this I had no ear drum vibrations now I have 25% he figures I will get more just doesn't know how much. It is annoying not to hear. My friends do understand. The vertigo is awful. Hope this helps.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Delores:.... yes this helps. I also have the fluid behind the ear drum, one year I was so bad!! Totally deaf in both ears , DR GOT me in to put tubes in 2 days before Christmas, so I would have a good Christmas with my grandchildren. 😊....H😊
7 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Dolores wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Dolores I got dish cloths here and they are perfect saving me some money on paper towels. I throw them in the washing machine and they come out clean but the clothes dryer does shrink them. They come out a little bit smaller but not by much. I think it's a good buy :)
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I don't need dish cloths but I checked them out. Some colors are $5.99 for 24 and if you use a coupon, Sheena20 just worked for me (thanks, RS), the price is $4.79! That's a good deal!

Delores, I hope you like your dish cloths.
4 x