Neck massager

anniebelle

Neck massager

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I just bought the neck massager by Home Smart. In reading the directions, written in very poor English, one part has me a bit befuddled. It says if you are experiencing a rash on your neck it's because it is dry. To be sure to keep your neck wet! ???

Does anyone else have this device? How has it worked for you?
4 x

AD

Re: Neck massager

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... I saw 3 of them listed, not sure which one you bought. Only one says smart Massager. ....H😊
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... I saw 3 of them listed, not sure which one you bought. Only one says smart Massager. ....H😊
3618869. It looks almost like headphones!
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

This is just a guess but I'm thinking they mean your skin should be moisturized. Very dry skin might get irritated.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

That’s what I was thinking 🥴????...H😊
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

I have that one! It’s the EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) massager, right? With the remote control? I like it. The directions are basically useless but I’ve been using EMS machines for many years…I have two large ones I use for the big muscles. I would ignore that about the dry neck…I think they meant if you have dry or irritated skin that you shouldn’t use it. I like mine. Last night my knee was hurting really badly and I actually used it very successfully on my knee! I know that sounds crazy but it really helped a lot. I love EMS! I hope you enjoy your massager! 😁
3 x

anniebelle

@D-Flawless , thanks for the input! The directions are a bit odd!

I have a TENS unit that is helpful, but the wired electrodes are annoying. The sticky always grabs my hair! The wires aren't long enough! And it wasn't cheap either!

I think when They were airing this one they mentioned using it on your knee! Whatever works!
2 x