Tuesday’s

What-a-gem

Tuesday’s

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

Only thing worse than “Under $10 Friday’s”, is...you got it...”Under$10 Tuesday’s”...
So, now the choice at SLC is, very high end stuff... or cheap stuff. IMO
I did enjoy Monday nite.. more middle of the road items...don’t know if that will be every Monday.
5 x

SWFLORIDA

Re: Tuesday’s

Post by SWFLORIDA » 3 years ago

This is becoming the SHLOCK-Low-Crap network ( SLC ). Seems they dont have cash flow to create more jewelry inventory as they show the same old all the time. So now they have resorted to selling Dollar General and Family Dollar type junk! JTV...here I come.....
3 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I like that they now have two days of under $10. Yes, a lot of Dollar Tree quality stuff but I'm so sick of smackdowns days!
24 hours of one gem, non-stop talk about how this one of a time opportunity to buy a ring for a couple of thousands of dollars... Sick of it! At this point in my life I have all the high-end jewelry that I'll ever need.

I put TV on the background and from time to time I catch an item I just can't live without lol: :lol: and if this little thing that I get in the mail brings me joy so be it! :D

And from a business point, it looks like selling tons of cheaper stuff works for the company..otherwise they wouldn't do it, I
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I agree with you Ena. I pretty much have all the high end pieces that I need too, though my high end pieces are for some middle of the road :lol: I buy the under $10 seed bead necklaces and bracelets that look labor intensive and are beautiful. And some things they sell are cheesy like those banks with the animals on top that grab the change. Those were on sale when I was a kid which was a long, long :o time ago
4 x